Creating Waves of Awareness
The article is quite good.The information is sufficient but it is very difficult to bring down blood pressure during the patient's stay in clinic.
We need definite medication.
There should be some specifics which can ease the condition within minutes in more than 75%cases.That is called real success.
Resp sir during patient's stay in clinic a single dose of constitutional medicine helps to calm down blood pressure in 15- 20 minutes.
Therapeutic hints in Hypertension
Various authors have given therapeutic hints for the selection of remedies in cases of hypertension. According to Alphons Geukens the remedies which withhold their emotions, who cannot express their feelings, are the most important remedies for hypertension - Natrum muriaticum, Kalium carbonicum, Aurum metallicum, Apis mellifica, Conium maculatum, Mercurius and Baryta carbonica. Apis mellifica and Conium maculatum develop hypertension from suppressed sexual desire.
Therapeutic hints mentioned by some of the other authors are given below.
1) From sudden shock due to bad news - Gelsemium sempervirens
2) Hypertension because of some insult - Staphysagria
3) With personal or parental history of coronary thrombosis-Thuja occidentalis
4) As an intercurrent remedy, in persons wasting in health-Tuberculinum
5) In fleshy persons who eat a great deal, especially non-vegetarians- Allium sativum
6) Hypertension in those engaged in mental work, teachers and professionals who are exhausted from worry- Avena sativa
7) Nervous hypertension, levels go up and down- Ignatia amara, Nux vomica
8) With high difference between systolic and diastolic pressures- Baryta muriatica
9) With cracks on fingers - Baryta carbonica
10) With roaring in ears - Adrenalinum
11) With acute nasal obstruction - Iodium
12) With insomnia - Passiflora incarnata- Crataegus oxyacantha.
13) With redness of face Belladonna, Adrenalinum, Asterias reubens, Strontium carbonicum,
14) With throbbing headache, flushed face, tachycardia, hot body and cold extremities, Belladonna, Adrenalinum
15) With red face, feeling of hot air around the head, and fear of apoplexy-Asterias reubens
16) With profuse nose bleed ameliorating the headache-Hamamelis virginiana, Melilotus alba
17) With full hard, bounding pulse, and congestive symptoms- Veratrum viride
18) With obstinate occipital headache - Carbo animalis
19) With suppurative conditions in warm blooded persons-Calcarea sulphurica
20) Hypertension with pulmonary leisions - Phosphorus
21) Hypertension with hyperthyroid phenomena - Thallium metallicum
22) Hypertension with diabetes mellitus - Lac vaccinum defloratum
23) Hypertension with albuminuria - Viscum album
24) In pregnant women with pre-eclampsia, Hypertension, oedema-Apis mellifica
25) Hypertension at climacteric
Glonoinum, Sanguinaria, Canadensis, Lachesis mutus, Sepia officinalis, Cactus grandiflorus, Amylenum nitrosum, Sulphuricum acidum, Conium maculatum,
26) Hypertension with arteriosclerosis
Adrenalinum, Baryta carbonica, Baryta muriatica, Aurums, Plumbum metallicum, Strophanthus hispidus, Viscum album, Sumbulus moschatus.
27) Hypertension with cardiac hypertrophy - Crataegus oxyacantha
28) Hypertension with nephrosis- Fumaricum acidum
29) Insufficiency of the left ventricle due to Hypertension-
Baryta carbonica, Sulphur, Lachesis mutus, Aurum metallicum, Glonoinum
Natrium phosphoricum, Silicea terra, Natrium sulphuricum
High blood pressure due to arteriosclerosis
Calcarea flourica, Ferrum phosphoricum
Psorinum, Syphilinum, Tuberculinum bovinum, Diphtherinum, Streptococcinum
Bowel nosodes - Bacillus morgan, Bacillus No. 7
Severe hypertension - Toxoplasma nosode
Drainage of arteries in arterial hypertension
Sulphur, Cereus bonplandii
Boerhaavia diffusa, Rauwolfia serpentina, Terminalia arjuna.
Thank you for posting such a comprehensive list.It can help but for emergency we need some near specific.
Thanks sir. Regards.