Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

HEMIPLEGIA  CURED WITH  CAUSTICUM 10M WITH IN TWO MONTH :(2009-MARCH)

MALE PATIENT 74 YEARS OLD
RIGHT SIDE AFFECTED
A male patient case  with right sided paralysis after 6 days of attack.When I visited his home,I saw he had complete right sided paralysis because he cant stand, sit, and walk, uncontrol urine, loose motion & not good in condition, he was a complete paralysis of half side of the body. when I examined him and I wanted him to sit down , but he was not able to sit well because his body was falling right side. Patient is very weak and can’t speak. His general health was very bad. He said to me doctor before two month when I suddenly fell on the road ,after some minutes I don’t know what happened! when  I  understood and go to home but generally I felt some weakness ,when I went for check up, my blood pressure was very high, Doctor said to me what happened?  “My blood pressure has not rised any time in life, but before two month he was working in managing post in her daughters factory (as a managing post) and I go to work daily in morning. Before some days weather was very cold but he didn’t care and I don’t wear any cloth that cover him because I do not need this. But after this attack my right side of the face,and tongue affected more. you saw that? when you suggest remedy Causticum 30,before some time I was suffering from un-controlled urine  after prostate enlargement but  prostate was successfully treated with homoeopathy  before 7 years back. My prostate cure with in 2 month it  is very complicated in condition and my urine total stop and I cant walk and not able to pass urine, that I went to bath and I am a total bed patient but homoeopathy is well cured of my case. After prostate,I could’nt gain my weight and health.doctor can you understand why I suggest you?because when my prostate case handled with your respected teacher he is not a live now but I know homoeopathy will cure me.
ANALYSE:He is suffering from one month before is a temporary weakness or paralysis of the muscles on right side of the face.I was suggest  remedy causticum 30,his blood pressure raised and I noticed he is very weak,his muscles lost and he feel  stiffness or weakness on one side of the face and his face muscles contracted and lips stretched upside of the face.I think the hallmark of this condition is a rapid onset of partial or complete paralysis that often occurs overnight.and this only happen !
I WAS PRESCRIBED CAUSTICUM 10M SINGLE DOSE because I think ,his whole life usually in this case,when we look back at his past he has suffered many grieves.His father and mother had died in childhood age and his whole life all in troubles.Causticum has Long grieves and it is the main remedy that where you hear history of complaints coming on over lots and lots of grieves or when you see a person that describes a history with lots and lots of grief, even though they may not relate the symptoms exactly to that grief, think of Causticum.The grieves make them introverted, more closed up, and they start to break down a little bit mentally from the grieves, and they can get very anxious.  It is one of the biggest remedies for Bells palsy, especially on the right side. Right-sided facial paralysis, especially if it came on from being exposed to cold wind, and cold dry wind.  If it comes on very suddenly from very cold dry winds?
It was selected rubric:
Extremities, paralysis, hemiplegia, right
Extremities, paralysis, wet, after getting

Extremities, weakness, paralytic
Mind, grief, ailments, from
Mind, concentration, difficult
Mind, sadness, mental depression

Causticum  usually comes on one or two days after the exposure.I think its important point in this case,He may feel something the first day, but it won’t really be a full-blown paralysis that fast.They can have drooping of the eyelids and paralysis of the eyelids.  They can have paralysis of the vocal cords, aphonia, complete loss of the voice.It was total paralysis. right-sided paralysis,specially paralysis or paresis of the right deltoid is a keynote for Causticum.It was paralysis of the esophagus and a feeling that they have to swallow.  A constant urge to swallow. 
Here I saw,that bet is wetting urine because He could'nt hold urine here paralysis of the bladder in what situation especially?..  It is one of the main remedies for retention of urine, but especially, there’s another characteristic - if they hold the urine for a long time, you know, they’ve got to go, but they hold it back because they are in a theater or they are somewhere else and then they go to the toilet and then they can’t go, that’s a good confirmation for Causticum.
AFTER ONE DOSE OF CAUSTICUM 10M PATIENT FEELING WELL DURING THE FIRST 24 HOURS AND NOW,HE IS ABLE TO GO TO BATHROOM.
I WAS REPEAT REMEDY CAUSTICUM 10M AFTER ONE WEAK FOR THREE WEAK IT WAS REPEATED.
AFTER ONE MONTH PATIENT FEEL MORE BETTER.I PRESCRIBED SAME REMEDY 2 DOSES AFTER 15 DAYS INTERVAL.WITH IN TWO MONTH HE IS ABLE THAT ALONE MOVE WITH STICK,HE IS ABLE TO SITTING,STANDING,WALKING.HE WAS DAILY WASHING HER BATHROOM AND ONE CLOTH (I WAS PRESCRIBED THIS,AND MASSAGE OLIVE OIL ).HE HAS BEEN 6MONTH UNDER MY TREATMENT,I REPEATED REMEDY CAUSTICUM 10M WITHIN MONTH SINGLE DOSE TILL 4 MONTH.

Views: 426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing a nice case.

Thank you Dr Mashkoor Ahmed

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...