Entries to Cured DataBase will be going through review and approval process.
YOU ARE HERE ~> CLICK
In FORUM TAB Cured-Cases Data Base
Please take your time to prepare your case as completely as possible.
Enter a Title That Summarizes The Case
Enter dialogue, rubrics, main themes, progress & conclusion.
What did we learn?
COPY AND PASTE THE GUIDELINES BELOW
Has Been Kind Enough to Provide A Formal Instruction Guideline for Posting Your Cured Cases:
It would be helpful for Statistical Analysis in the long term when we have an adequate collection of cases:
• Preliminary Data: Name, Age, Ethnic Background, Sex, Marital Status, Economic Background, Occupation
• Chief Complaint in detail: Location, Sensation, Modality, Concomitant, Onset, Duration, Progress.
• Chronic Homeopathic History: Associated Complaints, Menstrual and Obstetric history, Past history and treatment taken, Family history, Physical Generals including Sleep and Dreams, Life Space with Mental/Emotional Details.
• Examination: Pulse, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Height, Weight, Tongue, Mucous membranes, Nails, Other observations of Appearance, Systemic Examination
• Investigations: Dated
• Medical Diagnosis: Provisional or final of chief complaint; with Associated Diagnoses.
• Case Analysis: Susceptibility (high, moderate, low), Miasmatic analysis (Fundamental, Dominant), Phase of Disease (acute, chronic, Acute exacerbation of chronic state, etc)
Totality (Acute, Chronic, Miasmatic)
Repertorial Analysis (Rubrics Used, Remedies with differentiation)
• Ancillary Measures suggested apart from Homeopathic remedy
• Plan of Chronic Management: Treating with acute, chronic, intercurrent, anti-miasamtic, constitutional; choice of potency and frequency of repetition, Symptoms to be evaluated for response to remedy/treatment, frequency of follow-ups required.
• Follow Up: Dates, MYMOP, Scales of improvement or percentage of improvement of symptoms. Details of intercurrent prescriptions with totality, reportorial analysis and reasons for the same.
• Discussion: Homeopathic interpretations of Direction of Cure, Analysis of pathology of disease, Sequence of remedies needed, etc.
Amy Lansky has a nice DataBase of Cured Cases