Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Some doctors say it works by saliva, but others say it works via the nervous system. Please explain. I'm confused. 

Views: 1877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is active principles which get dynamised with process of potentisaton. we r reducing the quantity and increasing the quality of medicine.
the dynamised active principles acts on the nerve which has capacity to arrouse the vitality of the individual.
sir, take the example of NUX VOMICA

It is a major source of the highly poisonous alkaloids strychnine and brucine, derived from the seeds inside the tree's round, green to orange fruit. The seeds contain approximately 1.5% strychnine, and the dried blossoms contain 1.023%. However, the tree's bark also contains poisonous compounds, including brucine.

The properties of Nux Vomica are those of the alkaloid Strychnine. The powder made from the Strychnine seeds were used to alleviate indigestion. Mixtures of Nux Vomica were also used as a stimulant on the gastro-intestinal tract. In the mouth it acts as a bitter dietary, increasing appetite by stimulating peristalsis. Chronic constipation can also be cured when nux vomica is often combined with cascara and other laxatives. Strychnine also increases the flow of gastric juice. It is then rapidly absorbed as it reaches the intestines, after which it affects the central nervous system and the movements of respiratory system causing a quicker and deeper breathing motion. The heart is also slowed through excitation of the vagus center. The senses of smell, touch, hearing and vision are rendered more acute. It improves pulse and raises blood pressure and can be used as a tonic for the circulatory system in cardiac failure. Strychnine is eliminated with a half-life of about 12 hours . The most direct symptom caused by strychnine is violent convulsions due to a simultaneous stimulation of the motor or sensory ganglia of the spinal cord. During the convulsions there is a rise in blood pressure. Brucine closely resembles strychnine in its action, but is slightly less poisonous as it only causes paralysis of the peripheral motor nerves. It is said that the convulsive action of strychnine is absent in brucine. It was used in pruritus and as a local anodyne in inflammations of the external ear.

THIS ACTION DOES BY CRUDE MEDICINE. SO BY POTENTISATION WE JUST INCREASE THE ENERGY OF THE STRYCHNINE WHICH ACTS AS A SAME BUT JUST STIMULATE THE PATIENTS PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESS AND RESTORING THE NORMAL PHENOMENON.

IT ACTS AS A BOTH SIDE OF THE COIN I.E

1. ACTS WHEN THERE IS LACK
2. ACTS WHEN THERE IS EXSESSIVE

ROLE OF HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE IS TO RESTORE THE NORMAL. AND THAT IS WHAT OUR MEDICINE(NUX VOM) ACTS ON THE NERVE STIMULATE SECRETION OF GASTRIC JUICE RESULTING IN RESTORATION OF NORMAL. SO ACTION HAPPENED OVER THE BRAIN stimulating of the motor or sensory ganglia of the spinal cord.

thnks!
Phew!!!!

If you acknowledge the dynamic energetic principle contained within the homoeopathic remedies why do you still insist on a purely material response from the nerve endings contained within the mouth cavity ?

This is not to deny the physical response but merely to restate the case for the more likely respond mechanism of the various energy bodies of the mind-body complex of a human being.
sir we just potentise the strychnine by reducing its poisonous action by potentisation(1:99) for every single potency and 100 succussion. so i will say by potentisation reduce the poisonous active principles and make them as a homoeopathic medicine. which acts on the dynamic level.
It is quite interesting to note that each of the participant in this thread, is expressing his/her views on how does Homoeopathy works.But there is no consensus, on the fact that how actually Homoeopathy works.

Our beliefs and perceptions differ.

Even when we are aware of the fact that, we don't know how Homoeopathy works, we want to put forward certain hypothesis.Fare enough.But fact remains that we don't know!.

We only know that Homoeopathy works.This is an identical situation,where, before Newton explained his theory of law of gravity, Gravitational pull did exist, and the scientist had no knowledge,as to how the gravity worked.
Homeopathy works if placed on top of the skin in a water dilution, inhaled (olfactory method) or placed in the mouth. My understanding of how it works comes from a powerful experience I had when I first placed a liquid dose of a remedy in my mouth: my whole consciousness opened at the top of my head and merged with the void and met the consciousness of nature in the remedy....the effect it had was to harmonize the two into one harmonious energetic flow. I felt the living, intelligent consciousness of the remedy interacting with my consciousness...that's when I understood that nature and humanity are one consciousness. So my personal inner laboratory gave me an answer that suffices for me whether or not our science is yet able to explain how homeopathy works. This is the science of living, intelligent consciousness yet to be explored and understood.
Quote: It is quite interesting to note that each of the participant in this thread, is expressing his/her views on how does Homoeopathy works. But there is no consensus, on the fact that how actually Homoeopathy works.
------------------

Comments:
If some body says, "I think", "In my opinion" and "To my observation" then there is a choice to discuss a point further. Homeopathy is all based on "OBSERVATION" and "CLINICAL EXPERIENCES". I pay great respect to whom that shared their observations and clinical experiences so that other can also learn more.

When somebody tries to convince others in "AUTHORATATIIVE TONE" then I also demand some evidence, some logical reasoning and some proofs. What I have observed that all these so called popular and big homeopaths have nothing with them to explain homeopathy in terms of scientific reasoning.

How does homeopathy work is a similar type of question, which is to be addressed more and more. We should share our thoughts and experiences, so that we should build consensus too after clinical trials and results. That is also called Scientific method too.

If a point that is already settled, then why we discuss that point? To me, the discussion forums, bulletin boards and blogs are only meant to provide platforms to discuss divisive and controversial hot topics and share different personal thoughts on some points. The topics, which are already settled and are in practice by the homeopaths, for that purpose "DISCUSSION FORUMS" are not the right place. "Pancreatic disorder cause diabetes" is a settled issue. On that point what we can discuss?

To prove homeopathy is big issue, in Pakistan, our homeopathic drug act is lingering at the floor of parliament on just because there are so many questions raised by ministry of health and medicinal experts.

If a patient (customer) filed a case after purchasing homeopathic medicine and claims is that this bottle aconite cm does contain aconite cm and if he/she approached to the court that the pharmacy has deceived him/her. The bottle contains Spurious/bogus/sham/fake material then how you will drag fraud pharmacy owners into court. A lot number is written on all aconite cm but all contain dilution (alcohol and water). Who will prove it and how the fined will be imposed? Is a question that was asked to me when I approached to approve homeopathic drug act.

At least I have no answers to them. I visit board in search of those answers. How does Homeopathy work is included in that questionnaire :)
organon of medicine:
The power of medicines acting upon the infant through the milk of the mother or wet nurse is wonderfully helpful. Every disease in a child yields to the rightly chosen homœopathic medicines given in moderate doses to the nursing mother and so administered, is more easily and certainly utilized by these new world-citizens than is possible in later years. Since most infants usually have imparted to them psora through the milk of the nurse, if they do not already possess it through heredity from the mother, they may be at the same time protected antipsorically by means of the milk of the nurse rendered medicinally in this manner. But the case of mothers in their (first) pregnancy by means of a mild antipsoric treatment, especially with sulphur dynamizations prepared according to the directions in this edition (§ 270), is indispensable in order to destroy the psora - that producer of most chronic diseases - which is given them hereditarily; destroy it both within themselves and in the foetus, thereby protecting posterity in advance. This is true of pregnant women thus treated; they have given birth to children usually more healthy and stronger, to the astonishment of everybody. A new confirmation of the great truth of the psora theory discovered by me.
Quote: Since most infants usually have imparted to them psora through the milk of the nurse.
Its an idea?
Its a wrong info or misconception.
Organon of medicine Dr.Hahnemann said it!
pl quote

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...