and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dear Homeopathic Colleague -
Homeopathy has suffered a very serious attack. The Young Voices of Science, a UK based group dedicated to eliminating homeopathy, sent a letter to the World Health Organization asking WHO to condemn homoeopathy in developing countries, especially in the areas of influenza, childhood diarrhoea, malaria and AIDS. WHO replied last week with statements from various Departmental Heads saying there is no indication of effectiveness of homoeopathy in any of these areas. YVoS has now circulated the response of WHO to the media and have amplified the letter as if it is a public announcement from WHO, WHICH IT IS NOT. Additionally, YVoS has stated on its website that it will be contacting the Health Ministries of all countries in the world to let them know about the WHO response and press them to condemn homoeopathy in their country.

The BBC then spread this false item and has since admitted that is was hasty and mistaken in posting the article as an official statement, without checking the facts. But if we let this go it will be too late, people will believe this dirty trick campaign. Please send emails or letters to the BBC complaint department or to any other newspapers publishing the statement.
Homeopathy not a cure, says WHO

PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

Best regards
Laura

Views: 795

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Gina..and everyone...

the idea is to be passively aggressive.. the idea is to build an infrastructure ... a very strong infrastructure in homeopathy...
every system of medicine has its own place..in the therapeutics .....
if we build infrastructure where training of physicians is done as practitioners of medicine and yes homeopathy half of our problems will be solved..
if good quality practitioners come up..
the idea is also to have hospital set ups where patients can be admitted and treated. proper hospitals..centeres like AIIMS ( for modern medicine) for homeopathy.
the idea is to work with the practitioners of modern medicine....to demonstrate results time and again.
the work is for generations ......and not for a generation .........but somewhere base has to be built up
with proper practitioners......

the idea is to prove yourself as doctors...
if we have a severely dehydrated patient...how many places a homeopath can admit , start IV fluids and treat the patient.... then our arsenic etc etc will act even wonderfully. the patient is under our care.... and only under our care...and if required take appropiate referrals for physician .....

the post graduation in homeopathy baring a few places is a loss...how many post graduates undergo a training which a person of modern medicine goes through......
remember all our pioneers were men of medicine and yes homeopathy...but medicine primarily...then knew what they were seeing and talking........

WE DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT ANYONE BUT OUR OWN IGNORANCE ..WE HAVE TO HAVE INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE...
IF WE PROVE OURSELVES TIME AND AGAIN... WE CAN AND WILL ACHIEVE THE RESULTS..
blaming "allopathy" ie modern medicine is NOT going to solve problems......
BUT MAKING US STRONG WILL PROVIDE A BASE...........
AUDE SAPERE
Precisely the kind of debate I've been looking for.

I have a friend who is a young allopathic Doctor and we've conversed quite alot about getting evidence for Homoeopathy.
Giving one has the connections, the knowledge, the papers, the mechanism - the evidence - the proof - this is entirely totally wholly and without doubt within reach.

First of all I want to let the people who, as Homeopath's, continually bash allopathic medicine and its practitioners that I think you sometimes appear no better than the critics of Homoeopathy. Criticism should be disciplined.

Secondly - if you watch the film called the "secret" the new law called the law of attraction states - what you think of - you get. You attract what you think - whether you send out POSITIVE or Negative thoughts to it.
So constantly thinking negatively about allopathy - you are empowering the thing you do not like and giving it energy.

Allopathy, the organisations behind it, are all there for a reason. They will change as when roses grow, when buds blossom, in the right time and season.
Not before nor After.
For everything follows the Tao.

Do not get me wrong but there seems to be this view that Allopathic practitioners are bad, that they mindlessly, as if robots - enjoy giving patients drugs. As if they do not have a passion for healing.

From what I have become aware of is that infact doctors do not like the drug companies. Infact - alot of them hate drug reps with a passion.
My friend wants 2 end this, and I do too. Its possible and I know if no one else is going to do it I will.

I visualise a day where these slimy drug rep people dont go to Hospitals anymore.
I see a day where they are defeated once and for all.
I see a day where all Allopathic practitioners can take part in a course which updates them to alternative medicine, one which integrates what they already have to medicine like Homoeopathy.
I see a future where allopaths and homeopaths work together.

In the same way a single paper can change an entire Philosophy,
In the same way a single word can bring silence to an audience,
In the same way one formula can, like a cataclysm, revolutionise science,
In the same way a single sound can change everything
So shall Homeopathy be
Yes, I like it. And so true about the Law of Attraction which incidentally ties in totally with homeopathy.

Louise
HOW IS theTOBACO corps. THE SAME AS BIG PHARMA?
the blatant distortion of scientific evidence in order to mislead regulators and the public.

With Big Tobacco we saw the suppression of studies that said nicotine was addictive, or of studies linking the inhalation of tobacco smoke to lung cancer. In the pharmaceutical industry, we see even worse distortions of clinical studies. We see studies that are designed to minimize the appearance of negative risks associated with these drugs, such as heart attacks, stroke, mental disorders, suicide attempts, and violent behavior. Even after studies are completed, the results are highly distorted as well. Drug companies pick and choose which studies they want to publish. They may do twelve different studies on a particular drug, and if six of them say the drug is safe and effective, while the other six studies say the drug is dangerous and useless from a medicinal point of view, they pick the six they want and bury the others. They forward the six they want to the FDA. The FDA looks at those six and says, "This sure is scientific!", and they approve that drug application. I'm not making this up.

In the late 1990's, drug advertising appeared on television. That is, of course, another similarity between Big Tobacco and Big Pharma: they both use direct-to-consumer advertising to create demand for their products. For many years, tobacco companies sponsored sporting events; in fact, they still attempt to sponsor many sporting events. In the pharmaceutical industry, we see heavy magazine and television advertising, and hundreds of millions of dollars spent lobbying doctors, buying them gifts, trips (to Hawaii, believe it or not), air tickets, and stays in luxurious resorts. All doctors have to do is show up, sign in, and act like they're attending a continuing medical education course. They then can leave for the entire day, and go on the beach, go fishing, go surfing, and do whatever they want. It's an all-expenses-paid vacation.

Some people say, "No, that's ridiculous. That doesn't happen, All the doctors out there who might be listening to this, you know how it works too. A lot of these continuing medical education courses are really just a joke.

Doctors pushed cigarettes for decades
Another interesting similarity between cigarettes and prescription drugs is that doctors have a history of supporting them both very strongly. You might say, "Wait a minute, doctors don't support smoking and cigarettes." Sure they do, if you just go back far enough. In the seventies and eighties, they began to figure out that smoking is bad for you. Before that, however, doctors could actually be found as spokespersons for cigarettes. They said that cigarettes made you healthy.
You can find, in archives of old magazines like Time, that some doctors are even in advertisements stating, "Smoking, it's good for your smile". They also said smoking helps you concentrate, and that it's good for your nervous system. They made many ridiculous claims about cigarettes. We tend to forget about that today, but doctors were paid to be spokespersons for tobacco companies, and this went on for decades.

Today, of course, old school doctors are strongly in support of prescription drugs. But new doctors, the smart doctors, whom I hope you're visiting, are questioning the safety of prescription drugs. They are looking outside of conventional medicine for solutions, in terms of disease prevention and even the simple treatment of symptoms. These new doctors are noticing that people get healthier when they get off of prescription drugs. Alternatively, they use prescription drugs only as a temporary measure in order to give the patient enough time and education so that they can put into effect long term lifestyle changes that, in turn, eliminate the need for the drugs.

Of course, this frustrates the drug companies, since they want people to take these drugs for a lifetime. They claim that it's good for you, but actually, it's only good for their bottom line when you become a daily user of their overpriced product. Good doctors are recognizing that. They recognize statin drugs do have a temporary role in dealing with an acute symptom, which might be extremely elevated cholesterol that represents an immediate risk to the person's health or even life. So they may use a statin drug on a temporary basis, only for a few weeks or a couple of months at most. They meanwhile help patients undergo major, fundamental reforms in their lifestyle consisting of food choice, dietary habits, and physical exercise, avoidance of environmental toxins, lower levels of chronic stress, better sleep, better hormonal balance, and so on.

Marketing to children
Here's another similarity between Big Tobacco and Big Pharma: They both love to market to children. For years, tobacco companies have been trying to edge and wiggle their way into the adolescent market, targeting teenagers and children. They used Joe Camel, a cartoon character, to sell cigarettes, because they knew that if they could get adolescents hooked on nicotine, they had a customer for life. It's not rocket science to figure out the marketing tactic there for Big Tobacco.
Pharmaceutical companies don't have the same addictive quality for their drugs. You’re not necessarily psychologically or physiologically addicted to drugs in the same way as nicotine. However, by starting a kid early on drugs, they can create a paradigm where that kid grows up thinking that he is a diseased person, and that he is that label. So if they get a kid diagnosed as ADD or ADHD, then that child will associate that label with himself or herself, and will continue on in life with the belief that they have some sort of disease or brain chemical imbalance. And they'll even tell other people, "I'm ADD" or "I'm bipolar," as if that's who they are.

That, of course, is not who they are. That's a completely fictitious label; it's been made up, and it's been placed upon them. But the trick is that by placing these labels upon these children, the drug companies know that when those children grow up, they identify themselves with those diseases, and they readily accept the idea of taking more prescription drugs as long as the doctors put more labels on them. So as they grow up, they'll find more labels, being told, "You have a syndrome X, you need this drug" or "You have high blood pressure and that's a disease, so you need this drug to lower your blood pressure." If you take a child and you get them used to the idea of associating their identity with labels of diseases, then you create a lifelong customer for the pharmaceutical industry. Big Pharma knows this, and their marketing people understand this.

Some people will do anything for a paycheck
Another interesting similarity between Big Tobacco and Big Pharma is that both are staffed by people you might consider to be ordinary, everyday people. They might be your neighbors, people that you wouldn't think would be harmful, and who aren't necessarily evil. They're just regular, everyday people trying to succeed in their jobs. Yet, they are part of a machine that is creating tremendous pain and suffering, along with destruction, disease, and distortion in our society.
It makes you wonder, what kind of people would go work for tobacco companies? Who would do that? What kind of person would go work for a pharmaceutical company? Who are these drug reps? I've met a lot of these drug reps. They're everyday, nice people; people you might have as friends. Maybe you are a drug rep because you just needed a job. But I think it's important to note that there's a great tendency for human beings, when they need jobs, to set aside their ethics. They tend to dissociate themselves from the long term effects of what they are doing.

Historically, we saw this of course in Nazi Germany, where people were members of the Nazi party. They were part of a machine that was creating tremendous evil, pain and suffering, and destruction in many different ways. (I'm not talking just about the Holocaust here.)

They were part of this machine, yet they felt the need to succeed in their particular role in that machine. They dissociated themselves from the pain and suffering the machine was ultimately causing. Perhaps they saw themselves as just a cog in a big wheel. Maybe they felt like they just had no other options. I suspect that some of the same psychology is at work today in people who work for pharmaceutical companies, or people who work for tobacco companies.

But this psychological deception is harder to do today, at least when working for tobacco companies. It's hard to lie to yourself and say, "This is a healthy product." You'd have to be living in some alternate universe, where you've seen none of the science about how dangerous cigarette smoke is to human health. In the pharmaceutical industry, however, there are a lot of people who are lying to themselves, and it's easier to lie to yourself saying, "We are searching for the cure for cancer!" or "We're going to solve osteoporosis and we're going to end suffering!" They think they're part of a machine that's going to end suffering. Thus, they think if they succeed in marketing and creating more money and more profits for their company, then fund more research, they can find all these solutions to disease.

Thus, they fall for something I call "The Big Lie," which is the idea that we can solve health problems by creating ever more technologically advanced or complex synthetic chemicals and compounds that, if introduced into the human body, can suddenly reverse all of these diseases which have been created by years and years of abuse through lifestyle, lack of nutrition, exposure to environmental toxins, and so on.

The Big Lie of the pharmaceutical industry
It's a big lie that you can cure cancer or diabetes by coming up with the right chemical, or that you can even cure depression by altering brain chemistry with the right chemical. This is a big lie. It's as if medical science has gone down the wrong pathway for so long that they can't even see the fact that they're lost. They're lost in the forest, and they can't even see the trees. All they can do is continue to try to come up with more and more chemicals they think are treating these diseases.
They think the only reason they haven't cured cancer yet is because they don't have enough money, that it's just a money problem. "Give us more money and in a couple more years, and we'll have cancer cured." That's been the promise they've held out for decades. The reason they think they can cure these diseases if they just have enough money and enough time is because conventional medicine remains stuck in the paradigm of germ theory. And the germ theory says that every disease is based on an organism or an invading element, whether it is a virus or bacteria, and if you just have the right chemical compound, then you can cure that infectious disease.(Pasteurs Germ theory is false)

This germ theory does not apply to chronic, degenerative diseases such as cancer, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, arthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular heart disease, Crohn's disease, clinical depression, inflammatory diseases, and so on.

Chemical-based medicine is a Newtonian view of health
That model of germ theory simply does not apply . These chronic degenerative diseases exist in a different realm. For example, regarding physics and the laws of motion, Newtonian physics operate on a large scale; it talks about the interaction between the motion of objects and gravity and momentum. That is a very valid realm of physics and science. And it creates predictable observations and outcomes that match the mathematics. But when you go into quantum mechanics, or when you get to the subatomic level, the rules begin to change. You're now dealing with quantum physics. Quantum physics disagrees with Newtonian physics. But it doesn't mean that quantum physics is wrong, or that Newtonian physics is wrong, it's only that it's applied in a different context. The same is true with medicine.
We still have the old germ theory, which I equate to Newtonian physics, trying to be applied to today's epidemic diseases, which shouldn't even be called diseases, because invading microorganisms do not cause them. They are created as a result of many different inputs, or causes that the patient undergoes, or those which the patient chooses to engage in. To call them diseases is really not accurate. Therefore, the idea that you can cure or reverse these fictitious diseases is invalid at its very premise.

Cancer is no infectious disease
The idea that you can reverse cancer by taking a synthetic chemical compound or prescription drug is, at its very core, nonsense. Because there is no such infectious disease as "cancer," there is no microbial invader. In fact, there isn't even a tissue or a physical element that you can point to and look at under a microscope and say, "That is cancer."
Some people mistakenly say, "Well, sure you can. You can take a tumor out of the body, and you can put that under a microscope and call it cancer. However, that’s not cancer. That's the side effect of cancer, because cancer is a systemic failure of the immune system. It's a systemic disease. It is actually a condition. It is a lack of the body's ability to self-regulate its own cell growth, to clean up its own blood, tissues, bones, bone marrow, and so on.

This is the nature of cancer; you can't put that under a microscope and look at it. In the germ theory of disease, however, scientists are always trying to look at cancer under a microscope, where they can put it down and say, "This is the microbe, see? There's the virus" or "There's the bacteria" or "There's the parasite." They still try to do that today by saying, "Alzheimer's is based on the nervous system. Put it under a microscope and there you can see plaque. Plaque on the nervous system." They think that's the cause of the disease. It's not, it's just a side effect.

Big Pharma = big-time poverty
Getting back to the main point of this, which is Big Tobacco and Big Pharma, we were talking about why people work for these organizations when these organizations are actually doing such evil, or engaging in the creation of such pain and suffering, and even death. Here in the United States, we're also talking about economic poverty created by both of these companies.
Tobacco companies make people poor, because they hook them on a product that's expensive to buy; and they have to keep buying it, because they're addicted to it. You'll notice that people who smoke tend to be on a lower economic scale. Part of that is the vicious feedback cycle; if you start smoking, you will get poorer. As you get poorer, you will continue to smoke more because life is terrible and you need your nicotine high just to feel okay. Thus, it's a downward spiral into oblivion.

Much the same is true with prescription drugs in terms of the economic scale and the loss of good, clear decision making abilities. One thing I've noticed is that when people begin taking prescription drugs, not only do they immediately suffer a big economic hit (remember that 50 percent of all bankruptcies in the United States today are due to medical bills, including prescription drugs), they also tend to lose the ability to make good decisions.

Many of these drugs, especially statin or antidepressant drugs, for example, affect people's mental acuity. They result in a loss of lucidity, which results in people no longer comprehending the big picture, and no longer making good decisions. When people can't make good decisions, they ultimately decide to allow the doctor to keep prescribing them more prescription drugs. They don't have the mental awareness to say no to the drugs. They keep taking more drugs, and they lose even more awareness. They get even less responsive, and retain less decision-making ability, and this just becomes another downward spiral.

As this is happening; they are being drained of their finances. So day after day dollars are leaving their pockets and being stuffed into the pockets of the corporate CEOs and the shareholders of the pharmaceutical companies. There's this huge transfer. Imagine dollar bills with little wings flying out of the pockets of people all around the country and flying into the corporate CEOs' pockets in the big buildings of the giant pharmaceutical companies of this country. That is happening every single day. I believe it's an exploitation of people for economic gain, for greed, by the pharmaceutical companies.

Profits first, people second
This, of course, is classic behavior that we saw from Big Tobacco. It was all about greed, it was all about marketing products. They didn't care about the resulting effect they were creating in their customers. In fact, the tobacco companies really only wanted to make sure their product didn't kill customers so fast that they lost a paying customer. They most likely didn't mind that it was giving them disease; they just wanted the customer to stay alive long enough to keep buying more product.
To some degree, this mindset is still present in the pharmaceutical industry. You see this incredible insensitivity to the human condition in Big Pharma. You see press releases and memos from inside the pharmaceutical companies saying , "We can't wait for the Alzheimer's wave to come. We can sell a lot of drugs! Look at all those Alzheimer's patients out there!" Obviously I'm paraphrasing, but this is the kind of attitude we see. They look at diseases as opportunities, and that's sick! To look at a disease and how it's sweeping across the nation and affecting millions of people, and have dollar signs ringing up in your eyes and thinking, "Wow! This is great! We can make so much money selling drugs to all these people who are going to have Alzheimer's, or dementia, or osteoporosis.” That's what goes on every single day in the back alleys of Big Pharma; or rather, I should say, in the executive office suites of Big Pharma. There are no back alleys; they're doing quite well financially.

Exploiting the public for financial gain
Whether it's Big Tobacco or Big Pharma, the similarities are very obvious at this point. It's all about making money, and selling a product to people. It's about exploiting the public for financial gain, while disregarding the true effects of your company's products on the public health. That, to me, is a crime. It's not just a crime in the legal sense, but in the spiritual sense, a crime against a fellow human being. To exploit their pain and suffering for your financial gain is unethical and immoral. It's bad karma and it should be against the law.
Instead, many of these companies are actually propped up today. Business magazines talk about them as great successes, and their CEOs are named as some of the most successful business people in the country. They sit on various boards, and they're influential people. I ask myself, "What great good have these people accomplished?" Nothing! Where are the cures for any of these diseases?

Where are all the cures?
I haven't seen a single cure for any disease come out of the pharmaceutical industry since insulin came out. And that doesn't even cure diabetes, although it does regulate blood sugar. So where are the cures? Where is this big turnaround in health if everybody's taking so many drugs? If drugs are so good for everybody, shouldn't we be the healthiest population in the world? Where are those statistics? Well, they don't exist!
We're the most diseased population in the world, the most diseased in the history of the world. We have never seen a population this diseased, and we're taking more drugs than anybody. We're spending the most money on healthcare. We're supposed to have the greatest healthcare system in the world, yet we're the sickest!

We're the craziest in this country, too. We have more mental disorders, behavioral disorders, school violence -- we have people shooting their friends and classmates -- we have more people with dementia and Alzheimer's than we've ever seen before. So where are all these medicinal miracles? They're nowhere. The whole thing is a giant distortion and an illusion. Pharmaceuticals offer us nothing. It's just like nicotine and cigarettes. They offer us nothing other than a quick fix; nothing other than something to try to make us feel comfortable in the short term. Meanwhile, they are destroying our health from the inside out. In both cases, they're also destroying us economically.

Class action lawsuits: the downfall of Big Pharma?
The last similarity between these two companies is the class action lawsuits. Of course, Big Tobacco has fended off a lot of lawsuits. There was a Big Tobacco settlement a few years ago where the states got involved, and I think there is just such a lawsuit coming against the pharmaceutical companies.
I think the pharmaceutical companies have dug their own grave. They have over-hyped, over-promoted, over-prescribed, over-pushed, and over-advertised all these prescription drugs. As a result, they now have over 40 percent of the population taking drugs. This means that as the facts start to come out about how these drugs are killing people and causing disease, and sometimes causing the very disorders they claim to treat, there's going to be a huge backlash -- a major class action lawsuit.
the problem lies in the governing bodies of homeopathy...

the curriculum in homeopathy needs to undergo a major change..........
in india we go through a 5 1/2 year course including internship to practice medicine and homepathy.
so the idea should be medicine , surgery, paeds should only be in govt hospitals under watchful eye of properly trained Specialists .........who know how to diagnose and treat the condition .........
it should be compulsary to know everything with regards to modern medicine including treatment.
examinations should be conducted by them in govt and municipal set ups......... for their subjects..
A PROPERLY TRAINED HOMEOPATH IS MORE POWERFUL THAN AN AVG PRACTIONER OF MODERN MEDICINE..............
TILL RECENTLY EVEN MY COLLEGE HAD THIS....WE HAD GYNAC, SURGERY AND MEDICINE IN PROPER MUNICIPAL HOSPITALS
BUT IT WAS WHEN THE RULES OF UNIVERSITY CHANGED EVERYTHING WAS SHIFTED TO OUR HOSPITAL WHICH HAS HARDLY 1/50 THE PATIENT BASE TO LEARN ALL THESE....BUT IT IS SUFFICIENT TO LEARN VERY BASIC HOMEOPATHY...................AND
secondly ,
inspection commitees should be set up........to give quality education in these institutes..........QUALITY PRACTICAL EDUCATION.......should be imparted .........Not just theoretical...............
every year the cirriculum is made less and less.........because they feel HOMEOPATHS dont require ....
BUT WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND.IS THAT PROPER HOMEOPATHY IS EVERYTHING......A HOMEOPATH IS THE ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DIAGNOSE A DISEASE CONDITION PROGNOSIS AND THE REMEDY DIAGNOSIS WITH REMEDY DIFFERENTIAL WITH AN IDEA ON HOW TO FOLLOW UP WITH REGARDS TO HERRINGS LAW OF DIRECTION OF CURE..........

SO CRITICIZING "ALLOPATHY"( IE MODERN MEDICINE) WILL NOT SOLVE PROBLEM... THERE WILL BE A TIME AND PLACE FOR THAT DEBATE...
the idea is to be skeptics critics of our own self..so we go according to right path..........

@ everyone.........
homoepathic pharmacies are doing the same...........ARENT THEY PROMOTING "PATENT" COMBINATIONS..........????? IS THIS HOMEOPATHIC....???..THEY DONT HAVE THE REACH LIKE PHARMAS OF MODERN MEDICINE......... BUT THEY WILL BE IF THEY HAD EQUALLY THAT BAD.....
the sales of homeopathic medicines has gone up definately..........but it is the sale of these......
( but in the end the pharmacies have to survive because in homeopathy they have no other means !!)

aude sapere
the beauty of medicine is to understand everything in order to cure

the rationale of that time and era was different....
so to totally blame conventional medicine is not right at all...

there are decades of work behind each thing.. they realize the mistake and move on.... but at a very costly rate ie the life..

pharma companies have their own motives...and it is worse from where i come... no patency laws...
so multiple drug companies with multiple combination...and various variations of the compound...each trying to promote self...
but i am sorry to say even homeopathic pharmacies would have followed the same if they had that large base...
everyone says the sales of homeopathic medicines have gone up...but it is the sale of these "patented" products eg: cough syrups etc etc...which just carry the name homeopathic but is NOT at all homeopathic in its nature..
REMEMBER IT IS THE NOT JUST A LABEL ON BOTTLE OF PILLS THAT MAKES A MEDICINE HOMEOPATHIC , NEITHER JUST BECAUSE IT IS DILUTED IT BECOMES HOMEOPATHIC WHEN IT IS APPLIED ACCORDING TO PRINCIPLES...

IN ORDER FOR US TO IMPROVE WE HAVE TO COME UP....and ELEVATE OUR STANDARDS OF DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND PATIENT CARE

aude sapere
Right. It is not the remedy doing the healing. Only the matching resonance as recognized in the patient through symptoms makes the dynamic interaction "homeopathic".

I would like to recognize "lay homeopathic practitioners" as valuable assets to the health of a community. Just as there have always been 'folk healers' who knew their local herbs, there are homeopathic practitioners who have studied for years and through clinical experience in the field have gained expertise. These people can help so many in need, especially in emergency situations. They should not be neglected, tossed aside or demeaned in any way. We can raise them up, provide more training and also admire their spirit and desire to help the downtrodden and sick. Everyone has their skill level, abilities to provide nurturing care and place in society.
Hi Debby,

I am getting involved in a marvellous project here in the UK.
The National Society of Homeopathy for Children run by John Twigg and you can read about it here. They do not have a website yet but loads of support.
http://www.homeopathyheals.me.uk/site/latest-news/143-the-national-...

Louise
yes...

everyone has limitations including myself.(Where i believe i have a very long way to go,i am STILL INFANT with regards to practice)......... but also what i would like to put foward to the "lay practioners " is that don't get attracted to themes , personification of remedies , "latest" developments etc etc........ unless there is a sound base..........

everyone wants to promote "his/her brand" of homeopathy..so BEWARE
also ASK, CONFIRM medical reports , with doctors in understanding what is being looked at as it helps to confirm miasmatic and level of disease understanding...and with homeopathic prognosis...

THE SOURCE BOOKS, TEXT AND GUIDES ARE OUR BASE DONT ABANDON THEM IN VIEW OF LATER REPERTORIES AND MATERIA MEDICAS......with unconfirmed pictures and symptoms.........

few of the things that i believe should be corrected is
1. availability of homeopathic remedies as over the counter drugs..(in india we can get anything over the counter )
2. availability of ALL POTENCIES ranging from mother tincture to CM and LM potencies throughout the globe..

aude sapere
Hi Debby.

I am taking an active role in seeking Homeopaths in and around my local area.
I am a lay homeopath and been practicing for over one year with good effect however do not wish to practice from home as of yet. But I am eager to be able to offer a homepathic service.
I am putting forwards an invitation to my local Buddhist temple as a means of offering a Homeopathic service to help end suffering.

Everyone has their abilities and I am sure many new people are much better than they think. They need practice though in a good environment, with regular support and information on things like how to tell patients costs, the basic do's and don't that can come as hard lessons.

The world needs us, and if they just know we are there as an option they will take it.

Another idea I had was to contact local Homeopaths via websites to augment our waves!

To all new Homeopaths theres no need to reinvent the wheel, i.e. start a practice from scratch when the wheel is already running. Look for those who are already practicing and find out if theres a place for you to help and learn with and from them!

Alexander
Yes, as long as homeopaths view each other as competition, we will not make headway. United we stand, divided we fall. So I agree we should be linking up, not fighting for the business.
Louise
if ancient languages such as Hebrew and Sanskrit, once spoken, can create a vibrational frequency that can move matter into sacred geometrical patterns then Homeopathy frequencies can move the World soul anima mundi into a state of greater self healing. Whatever the mind of man can conceive it can achieve, thy shall be done!

This will surely counter any defence that the devoid is spirit has, but remember any offence is intended for integration and wholeness. Darkness is absence of light, and it is our job to heal that with love and light.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...