Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

What can be the best ways to establish a practice for a fresh homoeopath in a simple, positive and authentic way to earn a better living early and respectfully?

On which skills should a homoeopath concentrate for covering today's demands as early as possible? A homoeopath can do better in skill based demands, which is today’s trend.

We need your advice, because so many homoeopaths do not have enough money to open a good chamber or hospital to attract people. Public preference is also an important factor.

Views: 7782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DR.PRABHAT,

I HAVE ONE CASE OF MY PATIENT WITH ARTISTIC WAY WITH HELP OF PICTURES(DOODLES)

a CASE OF A BOY OF 17 YRS LERNING IN 11 STD. HAVING PROBLEM OF PRESSURE OF A STUDY. HE CANT CONCENTRATE WELL, SO THAT SOMETIME FORGET ABOUT WHAT HE HAD READ. AFTER TAKING THE CASE I CAME TO KNOW THE INNER PRESSURE OF THAT BOY. HE WAS LIVING WITH HIS AUNTY. SHE IS QUITE DOMINATING. NOT ALLOWS HIM TO EXPRESS HIS WAY. THE BOY WAS SO MUCH PRESSURE. I TOLD HOM TO EXPLAIN THAT PRESSURE. HE CANT!

SO FINALLY I TOLD HIM TO DRAW A DOODLES.(Whirl)

I TOLD HIM TO DESCRIBE THIS WAHT YOU HAVE DRAW. HE SAID THIS WHRIL. ONCE WE TIE ROPE OVER IT AND REALEAE FASTLY IT ROTATE ROUNGD AND ROUND. MY LIFE NOW LIKE THIS. I DONT WANT ROPE AROUND ME. I WANT TO ROUND IT FREELY. SO CAME TO KNOW THAT A BOUNG ROPE IS HIS PRESSURE. HE FEEL THAT HE IS FREE WHRIL. HE WANT MOVE FREELY OVER POINTED OBJECT. HE DO NOT WANT PRESSURE OF ANYBODY.

FINALLY I CAME KNOW PHOSPHORUS MEDICINE AND ITS MENTALITY. THAT HE WANT NO PRESSURE IF WE KEEP HIM FREE IT IGNATE A LIGHT AROUND HIM.White phosphorus is highly reactive and gives off a faint greenish glow upon uniting with oxygen. The glow observed by Brand was caused by the very slow burning of the phosphorus.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF A BOY IS TALL,SLENDER AND PALE, CURLY EYEBOWS, BUBLY,CHARMING IN LOOK,SO IT ALSO INDICATE PHOSPHORUS.

Nice observation & nice selection Dr. Bhapkar ....Well done friend.

This happen in INDIA only:-)

Kindly send more cases like this one.

We see in so many places that persons without any Basic Homoeopathic Educational Qualifications do very good Homoeopathic Practice .
How they do this?? What are the Other Basics ,they apply for their good practice?
If we focous on these Other things , we will find so many usefull materials (skill,attitude,manner,style etc.) for doing good practice..
I would like to invite such types of experiences.....

Once  a question was being asked to  Dr. N.M. Jayasurya (Son of Sarojini Naidu):

"Who is your most favorite homoeopathic doctor in India?"

He replied," There is an old man, who is owned a cycle repair shop in Hydrabad...He practice Homoeopathy.. He is my most favorite"

Then another question was asked. " You yourself is a Popular homoeopathic doctor.  You did so many Post graduate degrees in Homoeopathy. But you refer a mere laborer as a good Homoeopathic doctor...Why?"

For this question he answered, " He does not know about pathology, physiology or anatomy....But he knows Homoeopathy...That is why he  curers successfully  so may patients....." 

So every Homoeopaths must know Homoeopathy....They breath Homoeopathy.... They feel Homoeopathy!!!

The beginners for their success , must master Allens key notes, only, and must start visualizing those key notes in their patients, the success is inevitable.It is a golden book for the beginners.

The so called therapeutic index , will often lead them to failures and majority of them get discouraged thus losing their faith in Homoeopathy and taking recourse to alternatives.

They must understand that Homoeopathy is based upon principle of vital force , hence Allopathic  way of prescribing must be ruled out.Our medicines are dynamic in nature, so we should not think in terms of chemical reactions, at the physiological level.

The beginners for their success , must master Allens key notes, only, and must start visualizing those key notes in their patients, the success is inevitable.It is a golden book for the beginners.

The so called therapeutic index , will often lead them to failures and majority of them get discouraged thus losing their faith in Homoeopathy and taking recourse to alternatives. SUSHIL BAHL.

Agreed.
sajjad.

During first year of our DHMS ,this was our GURU MANTRA .

Absolute agreed

Thanks & Regards Dr.SUSHIL BAHL & Sajjad Akram Sir.

Please add some thing more related skill,attitude,manner,style etc.

We have  to change  first  our approach towards homoeopathy. Most of student of homoeopathy complete their course and degree and started practicing allopathy. If patient comes to them and ask do you gove homoeopathic medicine? anwser is 'I dont used homeopathic medicine'. Patient think that if doctor not having faith over their pathy why should we believe?.

I started my practice with my poor economical status. Instead of starting direct clinic I started consulting over reputed hospital. Then after I started my own OPD. So money doesn't matter but your patience and trust over homoeopathy matters. Public prefference also important factor but we have to change their false belief by giving good results with camp and other medical activity.

After qualifying, a friend of mine started practice of homeopathy in a free dispensary using a single remedy for every patient. About 160 patients daily attended the free dispensary. Since there was no danger of losing patients he learned about the effectiveness of every remedy used for various complaints. Now he is running his own clinic successfully because of previous training.
sajjad.

Thanks a lot Dr. chandrakant bhapkar. Faith & confidence is - Power of Homoeopathy. 

I will be again thankfull  if you will provide any interesting case treated using your sentiments,feelings & attitude , which you never forget ...

Dear members

Here is my bit of advice:

Homeopathy is a skill, and like other skills needs training. It is a practical skill, so time as an apprentice with a senior homeopath is advisable.

But, before we can become skilful, we have to learn the craft. The better craftsman we are at the start of our own clinic the better our success and the better the reputation we create for ourselves.

Craft is not to learn Allen's keynotes by heart.  Craft is the understanding of homoeopathic principles and rules, which forms the basis of our doing. Craft is also to acquire a profound MMP knowledge. (see: homeopathy-study-guide)

Once a time as apprentice is done, the homeopath-to-be should undergo a second set of exams, to make sure, that he is well capable to run his / her own clinic successfully.

Dear Dr. Hans, While agreeing with you in principle.Still the question remains that how the beginners begin. We are talking of all academically qualified doctors.

They all have been taught every thing what you are specifying. The Organon, various Materia medicas, Repertories. Anatomy , physiology, in their academic curriculum.

Here the question is how the fresher develop the confidence in himself and homoeopathy.. Therefore it is taken for granted that these students know every thing about homoeopathy.But still some are good and some are not!

In fact only two types of persons can become brilliant doctors. Those who are laborious and they think that there is no graduation day in homeopathy or those who are genius.The person outside these two types may become an average homoeopath.

Another factor is an interest in homoeopathy, with out it all other things become irrelevant.

It is fact that some of the Homoeopaths are very good in their practice from the day one, and many may be struggling even after years of practice.The things are not so simple. Faculty of an individual is paramount in any field to excel.

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...