and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dear Friends of me in Homeopathy

Hi as you know cancerous patients may be cured by homeopathics especially in primary stages.

Dr. Ramakrishnan and some other homeopaths have cured so many patients suffering from cancer. Our remedies are also helpful in healing and managing post chemotherapy side effects like hair loss and nausea .

Good Luck

A Homeopathic Approach to Cancer

A clear, concise alternative medicine reference that introduces Dr. Ramakrishnan's method.

This book details 126 different cases, covering 25 types of cancer, in a comprehensive format and presents documentation that illustrates how homeopathy has been successfully used in the treatment of cancer.

The book's procedural analyses and observations on methodology interspersed throughout the text will help guide the practitioner to correct prescribing.

Dr Ramakrishnan is the homeopathic doctor of the Indian president and has been practicing for over 30 years, has personal experience in the homeopathic treatment of of 5000 cancer patients. His working methods are relatively straightforward, but presuppose a sound knowledge of homeopathy. The decisive characteristic is a frequent, usually daily dose of single remedies, which are mostly administered in a pattern of alternating weeks.

He usually administers his treatment alongside conventional medical procedures. Yet he has also had numerous cases – for example, of patients with astrocytoma or glioma – who had relapses after two or three ineffectual operations or radiation treatments, and who were then treated solely using his methods (in some cases with over ten years of follow-up)  

Co-author, Catherine R. Coulter has been involved in classical homeopathy since 1961. She has been teaching homeopathic doctors by means of the preceptorship method since 1975 and lectured on Materia Medica at the National Center for Homeopathy’s Summer School Course for Physicians from 1977 through 1988. She has written a number of highly valued and recommended homeopathic books.

Views: 2578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Seyedaghannor,
I have read Dr Ramakrishnan and Catherine R. Coulters book "A Homoeopathic Approach to Cancer" and found it fascinating and very informative, a wealth of information. I can highly recommend to other Homeopaths.
Best Regards
Laura
In our clinic we ( 10 doctors) have tried the plussing method of Ramakrishnan in more than 100 patients. In one case his direct prescription and follow up. All those cases were utter failures. At the begenning of the treatment shows some relief and then an explosion of metastasis. It is not a good method to treat and cure the cancer patients by our experiences.
Dear Paul,
you are right.
sajjad.

Do you believe the reason for this is the repetitions, remedies being only a proximity to best remedy for a person, length of treatment...or what else?  Thanks for this discussion.'

Dear Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi , members:

It would be good if we could get a comparative study regarding Classical method and Rama´s method....I have practiced with Rama´s and it has worked well.

Kindly I invite you to read my article about it.

http://www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com/profiles/blogs/cancer-and-h...

http://accessnaturalhealing.blogspot.com/2009/11/states-pre-cancero...

Best
Guillermo
Yes Homeopathy can cure cancer cases, I was with Dr Jugal Kishore for 14 years and had seen lots and lots of cancer cases --cured and uncured by Homeopathy and then when I was doing my M.D. I decided to take this subject as my thesis and compiled all data and concluded Yes Homeopathy has efficacy
to cure
to palliate problems arising from cancer
to make life comfortable for patients having chemotherapy and radiotherapy
postoperative followup of operated, radiotherapy or chemotherapy patients.

The Homeopathic approach to cases of cancer depends upon the sensitivity of the patient i.e. it depends upon the stage of the cancer, age of the patient and the treatment given to the patient.
• Patients having high sensitivity
These includes
o Patients in initial stages of cancer
o Patients who are present in cancerous phase where the primary tumor has been removed with surgery, radiation or chemotherapy; there do not exist any clinical signs and symptoms either of the cancerous process or ill effects of the above modes of treatment.
 These patients need the constitutional remedy which is based on their mental make-up, physical generals, physical particulars and the fundamental and precipitating causes –if available. The potency required is medium to start with ,gradually progressing to higher potencies till one get desired result. The use of intercurrent is also important and depends upon the dominant and fundamental miasm.
o Those who present with acute ill effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
 For these patients first acute remedy is selected to combat the ill effects of radiation and chemotherapy considering the modalities, concomitants, sensations and location and then later constitutional remedy is selected as mentioned above.

• Patients having low degree of sensitivity
In these cases sensitivity is so poor that the body is unable to throw up a characteristic signs and symptoms. The symptoms that exist are the common symptoms of the disease as in advanced stage of the disease with widespread metastasis, whose susceptibility has been grossly undermined by chemotherapy or radiotherapy which has suppressed the characteristic expressions of the system. In these cases the remedy selected is on the basis of the location and the pathology.
A total number of thirty cases were selected randomly for study and their follow-ups were minutely observed .These were cases of different regions, different stages, and different age groups. Out of thirty cases total no females were thirteen and males were seventeen. Remedies were given after repertorisation .Cases in the age group above 60 who showed marked improvement in their general condition and symptoms, did not get any other therapy except Homeopathy. They were neither operated upon nor received chemotherapy and radiotherapy. There was only one case of Hepatocellular carcinoma which didn’t give desired results. This shows the efficacy of Homeopathic remedies, individualization and repertorisation. During the study I cannot pin-point a particular remedy that was more helpful in certain type of cancer. Remedies given were purely based on repertorisation and individualization further by Materia-medica. Along with constitutional remedies intercurrent remedies were given based on either family history, past history or on dominant miasm.
The patients who were operated upon, given chemotherapy and radiotherapy, still showed marked and moderate improvement. These cases belong to the age group 20 to 50 years. This shows that younger patients have more vitality and can sustain the ill-effects of these pathies. In these cases, medicines to combat the side effects have to be given along with remedies coming after repertorisation.
Patients who came to us to prevent the recurrence of cancer after undergoing radiotherapy, chemotherapy and operation were successfully treated with Homeopathic medicines after repertorisation in 5-10 years of follow-ups.
Carcinocin plays an important role in treatment of cancer even if patient doesn’t give the family history of cancer.
Thank you.According to my experience it is very difficult to manage cancer patients with homeopathy alone particulraly in advance cases.
sajjad.
Dear Dr. Singla,
All the observations made by you are correct and are same as our experience in our clinic where treated more than 6000 cancer patients. BUT We must be very careful with the use of Carcinosinum, Thuja and Sepia in cancer patients . We should give these remedies only if there is a strong indication for that otherwise may produce big damage to the patients. We have seen patients who were abused by Carcinosinum in a way that nobody can save them.
Indication for Carcinosinum : Strong family history of cancer, Clear cut indication for Carc., persistent fear of cancer even after the constitutional remedy .
Dear Paul,
There can be hardly any patient who is not afraid of cancer.
sajjad.
i am happy to know that you have treated about 6000 cancer patients. All credit goes to homeopathy.Paul, What is your cure rate.It is for information only.
sajjad.
I hope one day your work will be published and it will be of great help to homeopaths who are interested in cancer cases.
sajjad.
Dear Dr. Sajjadkram,
we are an equipp of 10 doctors, I'm not alone. It is impossible for a person alone to treat so many cases . 6000 patients in 13 years .
some books have already published in German, and will be published in Italian within december 2010.

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...