Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

I was going through some news on the net when I came accross this news about an Indonesian man called by name "Tree Man." I was very much moved by the news and was thinking how to approach Homeopathically in such case. For a beginner homeopath like me, it would be a good point to discuss with the experienced homeopaths and would definitely add to our knowledge. It would be really wonderful if he gets cured with homeopathic medicines. I highly appreciate if we get some input on this by other experienced Homeopaths.

News Article: Please visit the link for detail story.

Thanks,
Nirupama.

LINK TO GIRL WITH SKIN DISEASE: 
Akshatha Moodubelle: 10 Year Girl Suffering from Rare Dry Broken Skin Disease

Link to Man with facial tumor

Views: 671

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right! Yes! #LOVE to the TREE of Healing and #JOY
Dear Dr. Nirupama and all others who participated so far.

The whole complaints began after cutting his nails,( so says the video ). After the cut, the complaints began.

Now ... this phenomenon of growing warts was already in him since birth.Which was activated after an external injury ( cutting of nails ). Subsequently they grew.

I would begin the treatment with Hypericum CM, followed by Ledum Pal CM and then think of perhaps Medorrhinum MM and wait for the case to open up more beautifully

I am open for clarification.
:-)

Ranga.

The update is; He had surgery to take off all his growths, now they are growing back again. As expected we should have known this to happen as homeopaths. Only the well indicated antimiasmatic remedy will get to the core of this problem.

Dear Gina - HERE IS ALL THE INFORMATION and VIDEOS ON HIS PRESENT CONDITION

Take a look at this case. Man with facial tumor

Though after surgery the man is looking better but he is still in CHAOS. And chaos is an indication of Carcinocin. I hope the man receives homoeopathic medicines as desired by Dr.Nirupama

Interesting, thanks for this post.
Actually, his growths look like Castor equi. That would be the remedy I would start with.

When the story of Treeman was telecasted last year, I had contacted his dermatologist and suggested him to try homeopathy. But unfortunately I have not received any reply from him! My idea was to discuss his case through HWC and treat him free of cost.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...