Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Eczema is one of the hardest disorders to cure. May 2009 world news in Australia highlights the severity of this problem.

A homeopathic doctor tried and failed to treat his own infant daughter from weeping, scratching eczema. It went so far as malnutrition and death.

Here is the question. At what point do you seek allopathy and give steroids to give relief while continuing homeopathic treatment?

Our highest aim is to relieve suffering and lead to good health and cure.

What is your opinion and how will the entire homeopathic community recover from this incident?

You can also add your comments on TOPIX

I, personally, never tell any client to stop taking their traditional medication. I ask them to observe and go for a check up and discuss the possibility of reducing medications with their physician. I also ask them to get clinical lab tests.

A well selected remedy will work through most obstacles.

Day 10 | 30-Day Challenge - LINK

Allopathy has limited treatment options for life-limiting eczema, while homeopathy uses an individualized approach with potentially hundreds of remedies to target this disease

Atopic dermatitis, a common problem, is often an inherited autosomal trait, often in association with other related atopic diseases such as asthma and hayfever.
The Eczema Guide

Views: 5999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Guillermo,

Thank you for your answer. A agree with you, of course, that if we see the case is not responding it's best to make sure the patient life is saved. However, the reason I referred you to the work of Bechamp (His last book where he describes his findings and theory of mycrozymas, which I think can be found online somewhere in English is "The Blood and its Third Element") is that the microorganisms as they are viewed in the current medical model are actually not exactly the same entity as they are in reality. And the exotoxins are most probably not really produced by them - this is something one might conclude from Bechamps findings - but arise as a result of what happens in the body during inflammation, that is, the result - and not the cause of anything. What this means is that once you have found a remedy that suits the general state of the person and they feel better in themselves, you should probably give more time for the remedies to work before concluding that they did not work. If the person in general - on the whole - is in a good state, not acutely anxious, fearful or anything else disturbing their calm, the skin symptoms will follow, but maybe not so quickly as we would like to. The appearance maybe horrible, but you should look at their disposition to see if the remedy works, in all probability the skin will improve the last.

And in addition to your last case that is described on another thread, I would think that using the so-called constitutional remedy in such a case is probably not a good idea, although the acute remedy is very likely to be a complementary remedy, or a remedy that "follows well" - there is a table "relationship of remedies" compiled by Gibson Miller, I have it with my Boericke's MM, and it mentions, for example, that Graphites follows Lycopodium well, Graphites being known for its prominent skin symptoms - this is just an example, of course.

I have not finished my studies yet, though, and I do not have much clinical practice, certainly not with skin conditions, but my own daughter had something like staph infection when she was small. I did not use A/B or other drugs, we did not go to the hospital, I used a remedy, but - it was a long time ago - now I realize very well that this was a suppressive remedy because she developped severe respiratory allergy following my "treatment", which it took many years to "undo", so I wanted to stress the danger of suppressing a skin condition - but I think, you would be aware of that...

So to stress once again, I think one should be aware that it's not the "microbes" - a sort of materia peccans that Hahnemann was referring to in his works, - that are the cause, but the "terrain", the condition in the body that allows the inflammation to occur, and one should not be too concentrated on mere condition of the skin to gauge the improvement that the patient makes, but his overall state - and be patient to the slowness of improvement of the condition itself. And finding an acute remedy must take into consideration what were the circumstances around the patient when their skin condition has appeared, what was changed from their "stable state" before or with the appearance of the "inflammation", this is the real reason for their problem - there always is an exciting cause, a dynamic type, people just do not get simply infected... even by the staphylococcus or any other scary thing.

But again, I am saying this "theoretically" and I understand how difficult it must be to implement this in real practice.

With very best wishes,

Elena
Hi Elena:

I put an eye to the work you mention ... Very interesting!

Perhaps you want to see a more actual work. I refer to Keneth´s work (2008). In this work, you will read about the toxicogenesis from a contemporary angle. I meant, you will see, the direct role of some microorganisms in the production of toxines. Of course, i am not refering to all exotoxines, but to lethal exotoxines.

Bacterial Protein Toxins

Staphylococcus

There are lots of trials regarding the subject, but you could read this one:

Production, Isolation and Characterization of Exotoxin Produced by

Thank you
Guillermo
I know this topic is very old, and I recall discussing this topic with Anne Sash on FB, her I accept the suggestions given by Dr Guillermo Zamora as well as Dr. Rafeeque.
We should keep good relations with our senior homeopaths as well as allopaths. A good relation will lead to a fruitful practice and also benefits the patient. I am happy to say that at-least in Kerala state of India, there is a harmony largely between homeopaths, allopaths and also herbal practitioners.
Saying this, I strongly feel that treating own family is bit difficult at times, and the failure rate looks higher. Also I feel sympathetic for people who think they are the only ones who can cure while others are inferior.
Eczema still is a very morbid condition and many people even today lose millions treating(Palliating or suppressing) with allopathy.
Homeopathy has cures for eczema and I never saw any case treated by me or my friends, taking any serious turn.
Dear Dr Sayed. Very glad to hear that you have been successful with skin conditions for your patients. Maybe we need a team of homeopaths who can been a solid resource on these difficult cases?
Yes! Indeed we do need such a team.
Good to see you here, Tahir :)
Thanks Anne, smiles all the way.
The photo above looks like Polymorphous Light Eruption, sun sensitive rash, as eczema often is.

My initial experience in different types of eczema was really bad. I had to refer many cases to dermatologists and fellow homeopaths. Finally, I developed an aversion to take skin lesions. After practicing for a few more years, I got some points to be considered while treating eruptive diseases. Now, I get excellent results!

• Ask the patient to maintain hygiene
  • Cut the nails properly
  • Stop the habit of itching-scratching-itching- scratching….
  • Clean the affected area with baby soaps (less sensitive and toxic). Eczema when not washed properly may give a horrible look. Moreover, the pus and dead tissues give nourishment to more pathogenic organisms. Hence, clean the part on regular basis, but gently and smoothly!
  • Avoid cosmetics, perfumes, artificial ornaments and synthetic cloths during treatment
  • Take plenty of water.
  • Keep the skin dry.
  • Avoid meat, egg and fish during treatment.
  • Avoid tight covering and bandages (to prevent anaerobic situation)
  • Do not expose to dusty areas
  • Never give frequent repetition of indicated remedies (especially drugs like Graph). Give one dose and wait. If no result, repeat, or try another suitable remedy. However placebo can be given frequently to make the patient and his parents happy.
  • Diagnose the type of skin disease such as impetigo, bullous impetigo, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, anhydrous eczema, infantile eczema, pyoderma, ecthyma, pemphigus, stevens johnson syndrome, etc…)
  • Some useful remedies in acute situations: Echinacea, viola tric, rhus ven, hepar sulph, calendula, mezerium, rhus tox, cicuta, skookum, silicea, etc.
  • Most of the eczema patients are worried about nephritis. I have hardly seen nephritis in cases treated by homeopathy. Infact steroids given by the allopaths are responsible for kidney lesions! Please convince the patients regarding the same.
  • ask the patient to communicate regularly.
  • In case of no result, DO NOT FEEL SHAME TO REFER THE CASE TO ANOTHER HOMEOPATH, OR A DERMATOLOGIST.

And the last comment: Australian incident was actually a foul play by an allopathic pediatrician. The child was actually under his treatment (through internet). But he washed his hand before the honorable court. The homeopath (father of that child) was the classmate of my intimate friend. Hence, we know the truth. Such incidences are rare in homeopathy, but very common among the allopathic patients, but NEVER appear on the newspapers. The negative propaganda on this case was nothing but a part of sensational journalism. The skeptics took the benefits, and the silence from the homeopaths made the situation worse!

Yes, that could be the reason why diseases shift from one system to other. The same type of sensitivity is responsible for the antibodies to attack the heart valves having similarity to the joint cartilages in rheumatic disease.

Very well explained Dr. Rafeeque. I think most of us, during our early practice of homoeopathy have had difficulty in treating eczemas, but patience and experience together with co-operation from patients makes cure ease.

Chandran sir, you have truly said that,"Eczema and atopic dermatitis belong to that class of diseases. These diseases can be cured only through a scientific anti-miasmatic therapeutic approach."

We surely get immense help when we read the pathogenesis of these eczemas and their development from a small itch to full blown infected eczema to its spread via antibody mediated response to heart, kidneys, connective tissues in general, as rightly pointed out by Dr. Rafeeque.

We need to be updated on the scientific developments pathology and biochemistry.

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...