and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dear Colleagues,

I had an idea from the very beginning of my practice that such a Repertory should be prepared in which one could find proper guiding pathogenesis of the medicine for each Rubric. The idea did not seem practical to be produced on paper as it would be quiet voluminous and would not be easy to use. But after the computer came into existence it seemed feasible.

I asked my nephew Shubham Mamgain to give shape to my idea, he readily agreed and prepared a software and enabled me to compile the desired Repertory. It took me more than a decade to give shape to the Repertory along with my practice of homoeopathy where I spend about eight hours daily.

Kindly visit the site given below and review the Concordance repertory and if you feel that it is of any worth to homoeopathy kindly let all the members of the community lest any one may use it.

www.homoeopathy-milddose.co

Log in anywhere, anytime, to access online homeopathy related information and remedies absolutely free.

In fond memory of my late wife Urmila and out of gratitude to

Dr Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of this miraculous line of treatment, I have decided to dedicate the website to the well-being of all those across the world who suffer from minor to chronic ailments.

Four decades of practice and endless hours of study have enabled me to create this legendary website comprising:

1. A concordance repertory (A repertory on new format).
  2. An illustrated, characteristic Materia Medica (with Glossary).
  3. Case histories (from my case records).
  4. Articles published in various Reputed Journals.
  5. My You Tube channel for Documentary videos of patients cured upon my medical advice.

My friends and admirers tell me there couldn’t be a monument as lasting and useful as this.

Dr S. K. Mamgain

Dehra Dun-248001, Uttrakhand, India.

Mail: drmamgain@gmail.com Mob: +919897229675

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sir, I cannot find the Concordance Repertory on the website 

Please go to site- www.homoeopathy-milddose.co then log in. On the next page click on Login as guest, Dash Boerd will open you will find it there. Good luck.

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2018   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...