and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

CONCORDANCE REPERTORY
FOR FREE USE VISIT – www.homoeopathy-milddose.co.
I had an idea from the very beginning of my practice that such a Repertory should be prepared in which one could find proper guiding pathogenesis of the medicine for each Rubric. The idea did not seem practical to be produced on paper as it would be quiet voluminous and would not be easy to use. But after the computer came into existence it seemed feasible.

I asked my nephew Shubham Mamgain to give shape to my idea, he readily agreed and prepared a software and enabled me to compile the desired Repertory. It took me more than a decade to give shape to the Repertory along with my practice of homoeopathy where I spend about eight hours daily.

When the Repertory was prepared my nephew prepared the web site; www.homoeopathy-milddose.co and uploaded my work on the same. After the demise of my loving wife late Urmila Mamgain who silently helped me to continue my work without any interference, I decided to dedicate the work for free use by the homoeopathic profession. I

also dedicated this work to great Hahnemann whose invention enabled me to heal gently the sick human beings and animals as well. I am continuing to edit the work to make it more useful. To make it usable off line, process is under way.

Suggestions and errors are requested on e-mail: drmamgain@gmail.com.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sir, I cannot find the Concordance Repertory on the website 

Please go to site- www.homoeopathy-milddose.co then log in. On the next page click on Login as guest, Dash Boerd will open you will find it there. Good luck.

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...