Please Watch This Tutorial to Learn How to Use Chat
Chat is fully Flash-based. Download FREE Flash Program from Adobe.
Introduction to Chat
The Chat feature allows you to participate in a live, real-time network-wide chatroom as well as private chats with other members of HWC.
This real-time communication is a fun and easy.
To use Chat
- You can participate in a network-wide chatroom
- Initiate a private chat with someone
- Set audio notifications on or off
- Pop Chat out to a new window
- Set your status as "Offline"
- Click Homeopathy World Community Bar
- Click "pop out" button to open it in a new window
- A dialogue icon will flash whenever a member invites you into a private chat.
- Open New Window to HWC: Click on the social network name in the top-left corner of the Chat window.
Who You See in the Right Hand Column List
- Anyone who s currently visiting HWC will show up as "online" unless they have Toggled Offline.
Be Courtious, Polite and Respectful
Anyone causing disruption may be banned from participating in Chat.
Finding A Member on HWC
- Clicking on a member's profile photo pops up a dialogue that allows you to view their profile
- Initiate Private Chat Option When the member accepts, the two of you will be placed in your own separate chatroom. Chat Rooms
- The MAIN chat room shows everyone
- The Private Chat room you create has the person's name at the top.
- You can hop back into the main chatroom by clicking the "Main" tab.