Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Can Seasonal Homoeopathic remedies act as prophylaxis in seasonal diseases like Dengue fever, malaria, etc? 

Views: 715

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Poonam, Hahnemann alone used it and it is impossible to gether all and accurate statistical data for a single person. Lord Hahnemann has given us an grand idea of Homoeo Prophylaxis and now, it becomes our duty to cherish it scientifically.
Dear Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma ,

"Lord Hahnemann has given us an grand idea of Homoeo Prophylaxis and now, it becomes our duty to cherish it scientifically" Is the best answer of your question..
Well said doctor....
Prophylaxis in Homoeopathy is an Allopathic way of thinking. Homoeopathy is basically equipped to treat the patients suffering from acute or chronic ailments,after the selection of indicated remedy, depending upon totality of symptoms. How many patients are coming to us for prophylaxis? At least it is not like the way people seek prophylaxis in Allopathy.

However, we had the literature for Genus epidemicus.There too Hahnemann was very cautious and explained to us that the key to finding a specific prophylactic is constructing a clear picture of the prevailing epidemic. Hahnemann did not give a prophylactic remedy unless there was a clear and present danger of contracting the disease. This is why he said to wait until the disease is in the near or in the locality.
I agree with you Dr. Bahl. But Homoeo prophylaxis is only due to our prejudice.
Thanks Dr. Anand for your very fair discussion. The increasing trend towards Homoeopathy Prophylaxis is a living evidence of increasing status of Homoeopathy. Now, we have multifold responsibility to maintain this with our best efforts in very fair and explainable way.
Respected Dr.K.S.Anand
(I was happy that at least in such situations people look towards homeopathy. That is an improvement. No statistics or survey results are ever done I think. Recently I heard there is an epidemic of conjunctivitis in Bangalore and one homeo practitioner friend asked me to keep a vial of Euph. 30 or 200 handy and administer one dose.)
Your statement shows a positive attitude towards the Homoeopathy on behalf of all of us...
Definitly the Future of Homoeopathy is like a STAR in the World
Thank....
Thanks Dr. Dasgupta.
Dr. Poonam Batra

Hahnemann used Bell to control the epidemic scarlet fever and the pass percentage of the experimental result was almost 65%. It's the fact. But you ever ask this question to any homeopath no body will accept that HANEMANN used that practice .:) Its a prejudice problem.

Today, to my fair guess homeopathy offers only 65% curability offer for wide variety of diseases. In 30% cases, if pathological changes occured then very difficult to treat with homeopathy and 5% are incurable cases.
Dear Dr. Mas, I think the criteria of curability has been changed. There are numerous cases with gross pathological changes which have successfully cured with Homoeopathy by several homoeopaths all over the world. Is'nt it?
Thanks with due regards.
quote Dr Mas
"
Hahnemann used Bell to control the epidemic scarlet fever and the pass percentage of the experimental result was almost 65%. It's the fact. But you ever ask this question to any homeopath no body will accept that HANEMANN used that practice .:) Its a prejudice problem."

Can you reference where you got this figure please?
Yes Dr. Gary, I am with the same opinion.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...