Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

A case of milk allergy, A boy( son of a famous cardiologist of town who once a critic Now a firm believer of homoeopathy) aged about 3 yrs was brought in despair, His parents was too much worried about his disease, the child was weak anaemic and of bad temper. After taking milk he develops severe diarrhoea, his mother told that I can guess well before the attack that diarrhoea is going to commence due to the noise in abdomen, he passes very bad smelling gas, it is difficult to stand nearby, and the stools are watery with occasional bubbles, He often burps when his stomach is unwell, He is such a irritable child that nobody can predict about his mood, often when we visits our friends house we have to sit very alert as anything may get broken due to his inquisitiveness , he gets fascinated towards new things and will certainly try to play with them. At night he may take out his clothes and will love to sleep bare, his perspiration also stinks, And one thing more when I avoid giving him milk he occasionaly develops constipation and will sit in the toilet and keep on saying that ma wait more is yet to come. The boy was cured with in 20 days and since than a year has gone he had no such attacks and he is enjoying milk a lot. What would have been your prescription? It will be learning if we justify our answer with reasons. Thanks

Views: 1621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great work; You will do us all a favor if you identify "patient wants to remain naked in bed took me towards MAGCARB.in materia medica. Very special rubric; Though my choice would still be SULPH.

This rubric is listed in Synthesis, Robin murphy and complete dynamics by Roger, The sources can be seen from the repertories it self.
Regards
Dr. Vikas Verma

I asked for the score of Mag-Carb because the repertorization by Dr.Bhal and Dr. Sajjad does not show Mag-Carb even in the first 10 counts. Something to ponder...

So the rubric 'patient wants to remain naked in bed' becomes the decider. What if this rubric was not mentioned during the case taking...?

I have posted the rubrics selected in my post and I have repertorise the case from Synthesis. There are plenty of rubrics which indicate towards Magnesia Carb. Hope it helps.

Regards

Dr. Vikas verma
Keep it up Dr. This is the BEST way to change the attitude of our critics. Our research works and case reports may not always impress them, but a good result can.
Thanks a lot Dr. Rafeeque for your encouraging words, Yes it is the result which will make critics to become the fan of Homoeopathy.

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...