Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

A case of face wart of 6 years duration. Warts (pigmented spot ) becomes prominant in sunshine. They were mostly non itching. I have used many remedies in 6 months duration from time to time including transmission of Causticum, Sepia, Thuja, Calcares (all in LM and Drug Transmission).
But ultimate success got from Drug Transmission of Sulphur 0/3.( After teleconfrencing consultation of Dr.M.K.Sahni of Patna)
Case is still under treatment and only some spots are remaining.

I want to add here few more points after Debby has pointed me

1- Yes I have consent with patient.
2-I have added the repertorisation sheet of patient.
 3- I have given each remedy for at least 1 to 2 months according to selection.
These warts were not since birth but developed some 6 years back to present.
 Yes patient has a recurrent tendency to styes(rubric taken in repertorisation sheet)
 Mental were child was very irritable, wants to sit in another room or go somewhere as he become angry. Yet he
has fear of being alone. He also has bathing aversion.
 Initially I have prescribed Causticum just by appearance of wart.

4-all the drugs were prescribed only via Drug transmission and potency were LM1 or 0/1

Views: 2902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your cases are really interesting but i know very little about this transmission method i have gone through some articles of dr sahni. i have some quries. is in this method require only l.m. potencies ? suppose i have got hair of a patient and he is far away from me and get some acute condition can i use the same hair for the transmission?
Dear Dr Ejaz,I do the same in my practice Long Distance Hair transmission. All potencies can be prescribed and used,just like all the other dispensing methods.

You need the hair with the rootbulb attached,Its that part that needs to be in touch with the remedy.
more on this type of dispensing remedies;
see my article via my website
www.ginatyler.com

Its not a short cut to proper prrescribing and casetaking,Its only a "DISPENSING" method. A full casetaking needs to be done prior to long distance hair transmission application. This includes finding the well indicated potency.

These are recent images of 16/04/2010
My best wishes! Keep it up doc!
What is the provable explanation of drug transmission.
I have never worried about these type of nonsense website, intitially i have also joined the discussion at quackometer, but left and doing my job honestly, when they cure a case they termed it as a cure and if we they called it either spontaneous cure, wrong diagnosis etc.
It was since the discovery of Homoeopathy that Homoeopathy is facing such attacks by sceptics, U know at the time of Dr.Hahnemann there were running many Antihomoeopathic Journals. But homoeopathy survived and flourising becuase of its on beauty.
So that apply to Drug Transmission also.
If anybody really want to explore Drug Transmission then he should read first the book

then add his reply.
books.google.co.in/books?id=O5XvJRZPbWwC&pg=PP1&dq=transmission+b+sahni&ei=X5vzS63bLKSgkASkmdXWBw&cd=1#v=onepage&q&f=false
its utterly useless reading these skepic blogs! By you posting the link it gives them more traffic,exactly what they want.
One ends up have a nonsense Circular rhetoric dialogue that goes nowhere.

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...