Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Karla - Thank you, thank you, thank you for your contribution "A common Venue" You…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Jun 1, 2010 to A Common Venue

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by R Saravanan

"Here is a beautifully designed Homeopathy project from Carola Pollak details a famil…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Apr 30, 2010 to Volcano and Homeopathy

12 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Anita Maden

"More information Typical chemical composition of volcanic ash - Information from My…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Apr 30, 2010 to Volcano and Homeopathy

12 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Anita Maden

":D Karla - Wonderful description of a "Sulphur Lady" ;) - Thank you so very much fo…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Feb 11, 2010 to The Essence of Sulphur Types

67 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Lialias

"Hi all HWC is still growing - today we reached 1600 members - lets welcome Alena Te…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Feb 4, 2010 to Homeopathy World Community - 54 Countries

9 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Thank you Debby, you´re uplifting as always - Hope you had a splendid day filled wit…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Nov 7, 2009 to Inspiration for Life 04 ~ Birthday Greetings

2 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Dr.Prema

"I do think this is a very interesting topic and what a coincidence it is exactly the…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Nov 1, 2009 to Family relations = Remedy relations?

11 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Nile

"Wow thank you for these beautiful words Lucy - I can´t I agree with you more. It is…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Oct 19, 2009 to A Whole New World!

4 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

"They´ve also done so here in Iceland - their only worries are if they do have to giv…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Sep 28, 2009 to Mandatory-Forced-Vaccination | Is it Constitutional?

5 Oct 11, 2009

"One of the issues regarding Osteoporosis is that usually there are no symptoms and t…"

Gudny Osk Didriksdottir replied Sep 8, 2009 to Osteopenia Osteoporosis Bone Loss

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by carol tohow

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...