Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Mir Zahed's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"This is from "A clinical Materia medica in family order" by E.A. Farrington, not by…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Mar 24, 2017 to Animal Kingdom

4 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Dr. Mir Zahed

"Thanks for appreciation, Yes It is necessary to educate the people especially in hom…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Nov 12, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz

"When a given potency aggravates the same symptoms, a lower potency usually moves the…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Sep 8, 2010 to What To Do When Aggravation Comes After Anti-Miasmatic Treatment?

19 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by sajjadakram

"Dear Dr. Namrata, When the patient was markedly better by a few doses by further rep…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Sep 5, 2010 to What To Do When Aggravation Comes After Anti-Miasmatic Treatment?

19 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by sajjadakram

"Thanks Sir, You said exactly "Lifestyle and occupational causes of diseases cannot b…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Aug 19, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011

"yes Sir Arsenic is the same. But I wonder if you consider the healthy and diseased s…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Aug 19, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011

"Respected Sir, There many controversies in homeopathy and being an absolute beginner…"

45 Mar 10, 2011

"I wonder Sir why you feel to put so much stress on this point while I have clearly w…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Aug 18, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011

"Respected Dr. Mass, thanks for so much interest in my discussion. Sorry for roughly…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Aug 17, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011

"Thanks dear Canadian friend for appreciating my work. You used right words "The more…"

Dr. Mir Zahed replied Aug 17, 2010 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...