Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes indeed. The fast pace of technology has made many old gadgets and innovations ob…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Jan 29, 2012 to Will Smartphones Become Our Personal Physician's Assistant?

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed

"From my expereince, if one at least studies the polychrests thoroughly and gains on…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Aug 28, 2010 to Single Remedy vs Combinations

195 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Yvonne Siblini

"Dear Dr. MAS Thank you for the reply. I am glad to learn about your contribuition to…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Nov 11, 2009 to Reportorisation with computer software

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed

"Hi Valerian I always self prescribe. And I have not been disappointed as yet."

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Nov 7, 2009 to Self Prescription By Homeopaths

14 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Farrukh Zeeshan

"Hi Gina A very useful and handy kit. I would like to add Colocynthis to the list for…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Oct 29, 2009 to Prophylaxis Procedures For Travelers | Infectious Disease

17 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Anne Sash

"A long time ago, my wife recovering from a major surgery suffered from UTI infection…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Sep 27, 2009 to Urine Therapy An Interesting Old Method Of Healing

9 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Dear William Very interesting! Aconite is considered a very short acting medicine fo…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Sep 27, 2009 to Cured case database Please posts your cured cases here

43 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Dr Gopal Patel

"Dear Gina I congratulate you for starting this very useful discussion. It enables us…"

Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed replied Sep 27, 2009 to Cured case database Please posts your cured cases here

43 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Dr Gopal Patel

"“I want a leave to be able to go back to my village” said our gate-keeper with a wor…"

43 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Dr Gopal Patel

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...