Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Hans Weitbrecht's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (269) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Author you raised a lot of questions.If you are looking for answers, it's the O…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Apr 15, 2013 to Appraisal Of Shortcomings, Mistakes and Inconsistencies Existing In 'Organon'

9 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. Harishchandra Shukla

"In conclusion a few points to consider: -- No patients name given -- No dates given…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 12, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"Dear Members David wrote: >>I say this with confidence because other people cl…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 11, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"Thanks David for sharing your views I fully agree to parts of your first chapter, wh…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 10, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"None, Constitution is not disease. And provings did not create personalities --- so…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 8, 2013 to The Essence of Sulphur Types

67 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Lialias

"David asks the question: >>Did the evolution of his theories come full circle,…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 5, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"Dear David, dear members Regarding your question on par.:5 Org. read the following d…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 5, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"Dear Members David posed the following question: “However, did not Hahnemann state i…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 4, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"I'll keep it simple: Bye for now, -- I'll see you later!"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 3, 2013 to Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj A Memorial

25 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Tanya & Rumen

"Dear David, dear members CONCLUSION: This fruitful discussion brought out a few poin…"

Hans Weitbrecht replied Mar 3, 2013 to Sensation Case 'Sciatica during Pregnancy'

38 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2018   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...