Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wel, I do not use nebulization as such, but I use a spray in the oral cavity, vestib…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Jul 1, 2010 to Nebulization With Homeopathy

21 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios

"Hello Gina, Hello all! Even in alopathy there is the premise that there are not sic…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Feb 21, 2010 to Louis Pasteur's Germ Theory- Wrong

7 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"Hi Guillermo, It's a dual reaction on me to this post; the first was sad, because my…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Feb 4, 2010 to Assessment Of the Patient With Cranial Trauma

2 Feb 4, 2010

"Hello Kaviraj, Mexico is going pretty well for a broken country and importing almos…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Aug 12, 2009 to Animal Testing. How Useful Are They?

10 Aug 12, 2009

"I agree with Gina. The labs invest great sums of money in some drugs, and then want…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Aug 11, 2009 to Animal Testing. How Useful Are They?

10 Aug 12, 2009

"Hi KAviraj, It is always nice to hear from you. I understand that principles learne…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Aug 11, 2009 to Animal Testing. How Useful Are They?

10 Aug 12, 2009

"I do not believe in annual vaccination I vaccine every three years during the first…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Aug 10, 2009 to Vaccinosis the Dangers of Vaccines to Our Pets

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"I fear that we have just been left out of the game. Why? If results obtained in one…"

Ignacio de Jesús Cabrera Larios replied Aug 10, 2009 to Animal Testing. How Useful Are They?

10 Aug 12, 2009

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...