Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Short cuts in food production and marketing for sake of economics without regard for…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Oct 26, 2010 to Milk, Melamine and China

9 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Dear Gina I found following rubrics! MIND / CONCENTRATION / Active / music, while li…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Oct 22, 2010 to How Music Points Towards A Remedy Choice

25 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Sorry Sajjad, we are not lucky enough to have these avocados so easily in our market…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Jun 18, 2010 to World's Most Perfect Food? AVOCADO

9 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Dear Dr. Saji, My intention is not to continue this discussion only on theoretical…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Jun 16, 2010 to Criteria for The Selection of Rubrics in a Chronic Case

11 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by faridul islam

"Dear Dr. K Saji, So you want to routinize the process of repertorization through ce…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Jun 15, 2010 to Criteria for The Selection of Rubrics in a Chronic Case

11 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by faridul islam

"BELIEVING IS SEEING "I shut my eyes in order to see." – Paul Gauguin (French artis…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Jun 12, 2010 to MYTH #5: You Must Believe In Homeopathy For It To Work

10 Jun 18, 2010

"Dear Dr. Sadhana, What a nice discussion you have started!! Down memory lane with a…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied Jun 7, 2010 to My First Prescription

17 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by ravindra naidu yedla

" ..................ARINDAM"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied May 14, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jagat Manik, MD

""...Remove the colors from this universe, Tell me please what will be left?" Yes Dr…"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied May 9, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010

" Thank you Katja............ARINDAM"

DR. ARINDAM DUTTA replied May 8, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...