Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Carol Boyce's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes indeed and sadly now there are corporations richer than entire countries and the…"

Carol Boyce replied Mar 4, 2010 to "First they came for the homeopaths" - what's going on in the UK and how it will affect homeopathy everywhere

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Hi Manoj, We must focus on our work and getting solid research done in which we can…"

Carol Boyce replied Mar 1, 2010 to "First they came for the homeopaths" - what's going on in the UK and how it will affect homeopathy everywhere

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Manoj, Just to be clear - I was not in any way suggesting that we change what we do…"

Carol Boyce replied Feb 28, 2010 to "First they came for the homeopaths" - what's going on in the UK and how it will affect homeopathy everywhere

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Agreed - patients need to know we know what their problems are and can speak the lan…"

Carol Boyce replied Feb 27, 2010 to "First they came for the homeopaths" - what's going on in the UK and how it will affect homeopathy everywhere

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Hi Jennifer, If by Carol you mean me thanks for your encouragement - I was at the l…"

Carol Boyce replied Feb 27, 2010 to Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy | February 22, 2010

49 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by RTN.DR. S.K.VASHISHT

"Yes indeed - the labelling of specific remedies for specific conditions makes it dif…"

Carol Boyce replied Feb 27, 2010 to "First they came for the homeopaths" - what's going on in the UK and how it will affect homeopathy everywhere

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Yes absolutely it was a set up - If you read the blog : http://www.vonsyhomeopathy.w…"

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Manoj SachDeva

"Hi Anne, YES to everything you are saying - I am here another sleepless night workin…"

Carol Boyce replied Feb 22, 2010 to Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy | February 22, 2010

49 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by RTN.DR. S.K.VASHISHT

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...