Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dr Arind Rasal Very nice case presentation. I mostly work classical homeopathy…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Nov 9, 2012 to Non Surgical Homoeopathic Treatment for Avascular Necrosis of Femoral Head

12 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Dr Prasad Arvind Rasal.

"Greetings, Thank you so much my dear friend and colleague. I hope so. I wish you suc…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Jun 9, 2012 to Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Gangrene

8 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Dr Mukesh H Dipani

"Dear Karen Hi. You're welcome. I'm happy to help those that are visited by you. Whic…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Jun 7, 2012 to Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Gangrene

8 Aug 22, 2012

"Dear Dr.Suhil Bahl Thank you. I tried to prescribe constitutional remedies by repert…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied May 1, 2012 to Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Gangrene

8 Aug 22, 2012

"Very well done dear friend of me. I enjoyed reading through your nice job on a benig…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Apr 29, 2012 to Homoeopathy Curing Hemangioma

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"Dear Mrs Debby Bruck Hi. I believe Classical Homeopathy is the most effective, safe…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Feb 23, 2010 to POLL | Do you believe homeopathy is an effective form of treatment?

4 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Dear Mrs Debby Bruck Hi. What a good news! Homeopathy needs such movements very muc…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Feb 7, 2010 to Research in Homeopathy | International Homeopathy Meet Starts in Agra

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Dear Ms Gina Tyler Thank you so much for your extensive contribution to this fruitf…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Jan 16, 2010 to Please share your experiences about Psychiatry..

15 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi

"Dear Dr. Vashisht Well done. Happy to see such a courageous act. I know that Arnica…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Jan 16, 2010 to Managment of Coma

33 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Jeff Van Riper

"Dear Ms Debby Bruck Salam, Hi. You really deserve the best words and gifts for this…"

Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi replied Dec 12, 2009 to The 30-Day Challenge to Myself and The HWC Community

31 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Dr. Pramod Shanker Soni

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...