Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Peter H Kay's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Dr. Dubey, I included a detailed response regarding this question in a previous…"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied May 11, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dr.Sadhana Gaykar

"I would be delighted to do so. Please tell me what you would like to know. Peter"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied May 11, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010

"Dear Dr. Dubey, I would be delighted to help you understand more about these medicin…"

37 May 21, 2010

"Dr. Dubey, Thank you. Dr. Marichal's New Homeopathy and Homeovitality are specifical…"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied May 10, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010

"Debby, A very interesting question. May I respond in the affirmative a little later.…"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied May 6, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010

"Dear Katja, Thank you. Very exciting indeed. Most grateful. Regards, Peter"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied May 6, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010

"I certainly will when I can. Many thanks. Peter"

37 May 21, 2010

"Many thanks. Look forward to reading "The Organon"."

37 May 21, 2010

"Dear Katja, Many thanks indeed. I have read the accessible part of the link you sent…"

37 May 21, 2010

"Thank you for your informative reply. That helps greatly. The fact remains that some…"

Dr. Peter H Kay replied Mar 31, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...