Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr Nikhil Kambli's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"great..."

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Feb 23, 2010 to Cancer Treatments and Homeopathy

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Dr Nikhil Kambli

"that is why we have to strengthen our pathy... strengthen our knowledge... the only…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Jan 9, 2010 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"there is a "typo" in my above statement " few of the things that i believe should b…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Jan 1, 2010 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"yes... everyone has limitations including myself.(Where i believe i have a very lon…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 29, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"THIS IS STEP NO 1 the idea is to have proper trained doctors physicians........who…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 27, 2009 to Breaking News! Government backs NHS Homeopathy!

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by lovepreet lovely

"the beauty of medicine is to understand everything in order to cure the rationale o…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 27, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"the problem lies in the governing bodies of homeopathy... the curriculum in homeopa…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 26, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Hello Gina..and everyone... the idea is to be passively aggressive.. the idea is to…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 25, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"hey fellow homeopaths and lovers of homeopathy. the attacks will continue ........…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Dec 24, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...