Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr Nikhil Kambli's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"usually south winds are the winds moving up from high pressure to low pressure. they…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Aug 23, 2012 to PQRS Symptoms? How To Interpret

8 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Dr Nikhil Kambli

"remedies coming are puls, lyco bryonia con acon caust phos-ac plb rhustox  rhod saba…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Aug 22, 2012 to PQRS Symptoms? How To Interpret

8 Aug 23, 2012

"This approach has been utilized only when the symptom is characteristic and repertor…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Aug 22, 2012 to PQRS Symptoms? How To Interpret

8 Aug 23, 2012

"the problem is the US is more material centric approach which slowly india is also a…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Aug 4, 2012 to Calling All Homeopaths To Fill The Gap In Medical Care

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by An Van de Moortel

"All persons practicing homeopathy should go to medical school. Remember physicians f…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Aug 3, 2012 to Calling All Homeopaths To Fill The Gap In Medical Care

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by An Van de Moortel

"homoeopathy for children is sweet sweet pills in a bottle children who take homeopat…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied May 18, 2012 to When Children Ask The Question How Homeopathy Works?

21 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Veeraraghavan A.R.

"if we are able to tell little children about homoeopathy ..and what it is we will be…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied May 18, 2012 to When Children Ask The Question How Homeopathy Works?

21 Jun 26, 2012

"which school?? i came to know who Hahnemann was when i was in 1st year of medicine. "

21 Jun 26, 2012

"cough aggravated coughing is a symptom I have verified in practice.It was a symptom…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Sep 22, 2010 to The Contradictions of Ignatia A Discussion

1 Sep 22, 2010

"try to use definite repertories with good generals in the initial part of practice.…"

Dr Nikhil Kambli replied Sep 19, 2010 to My First Miraculous Cure- A Case of Ganglion

12 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Dr.M.Rizwan Ali

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...