Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Poonam Batra's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree with Dr. Mas. about his views on famous homeopaths.......... We shou…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Nov 12, 2010 to Use of Allopathic (Black Medicines) During The Course of Homoeopathic Treatment

55 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Dr. chandrakant bhapkar

"In my opinion, any substance which has medicinal value can influence the effect of h…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Nov 10, 2010 to Divine Homoeopathy and Alternative Sciences

35 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. chandrakant bhapkar

"For that you have to be a keen observer, your diagnosis of the disease should be per…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 29, 2010 to Case Taking

21 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Dr. nalini bajaj

"Why no comments for Belladonna used as a prophylactic for scarlet fever by Dr. Hahne…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 27, 2010 to Can Homoeopathic Remedies Act As Prophylaxis in Seasonal Diseases?

38 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"Many methods of prescribing and many different schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't we prac…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 25, 2010 to Immaterial Genetic Characteristic of An Individual

43 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by dr e a farooquee

"What will you say about Dr. Hahnemann using Belladonna as a genus epidemicus, during…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 25, 2010 to Can Homoeopathic Remedies Act As Prophylaxis in Seasonal Diseases?

38 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"Thanks Dr. Bahl, i always confirm from Materia Medica, before final prescription."

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 20, 2010 to Lac Defloratum For Vertigo

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by kuram srinivasachar anand

"Dear Poomi, congrats, keep it up, Ruta would have been the first choice, its a speci…"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 15, 2010 to My First Miraculous Cure- A Case of Ganglion

12 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Dr.M.Rizwan Ali

"Can you share some more cases,"

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 15, 2010 to An Ideal Cure of An Incurable Disease- Fibroadenoma

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by dr e a farooquee

"Thanks Dr. Saraswat and Debby, this is the way we learn."

Dr. Poonam Batra replied Sep 15, 2010 to Lac Defloratum For Vertigo

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by kuram srinivasachar anand

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...