Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Heidi Stevenson's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this, Gina! I'm going to grab every bit of info here and put it in my not…"

Heidi Stevenson replied Oct 19, 2010 to How Music Points Towards A Remedy Choice

25 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"I just read that note in the Organon and see your confusion about it - and I share i…"

Heidi Stevenson replied Apr 17, 2010 to Acute disease, exacerbation from a chronic illness, homeopathic aggravation, proving symptoms and worsening case .... How can we differentiate them?

34 May 16, 2010
Reply by Dr Guillermo Zamora

"That example really helps, Katja. The picture you've drawn is worth a thousand words."

Heidi Stevenson replied Apr 17, 2010 to Acute disease, exacerbation from a chronic illness, homeopathic aggravation, proving symptoms and worsening case .... How can we differentiate them?

34 May 16, 2010

"Thank you, Jonathan. I don't have your experience and tend not to be comfortable wit…"

34 May 16, 2010

"Hi Guillermo, I'm not sure that I understand all you wrote, but have a couple of co…"

34 May 16, 2010

"Thank you! Your point that it doesn't matter if symptoms are from a proving or worse…"

Heidi Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2010 to Acute disease, exacerbation from a chronic illness, homeopathic aggravation, proving symptoms and worsening case .... How can we differentiate them?

34 May 16, 2010

"Regarding the idea that a person must be healthy to have proving symptoms: That has…"

Heidi Stevenson replied Apr 15, 2010 to Acute disease, exacerbation from a chronic illness, homeopathic aggravation, proving symptoms and worsening case .... How can we differentiate them?

34 May 16, 2010

"Hi Guillermo, The way I see this, if a homeopath is reasonably competent and applie…"

34 May 16, 2010

"What an interesting question! I'll take a stab at it. It seems to me that, if you g…"

34 May 16, 2010

"What a wonderful picture of Sulphur! Thanks, Gina. I do like "barroom philosopher",…"

Heidi Stevenson replied Feb 15, 2010 to The Essence of Sulphur Types

67 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Lialias

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...