Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

William Fredric Vennard's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"          Seems like even on a site as this , whose members are to consist mainly of…"

William Fredric Vennard replied May 28, 2011 to Is There A Homeopathic Remedy That Antidotes All Homeopathic Medicine?

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"It seems possible, because so many theories consider potentized rems. to be electrom…"

William Fredric Vennard replied May 27, 2011 to Is There A Homeopathic Remedy That Antidotes All Homeopathic Medicine?

12 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"Dizzy Gillespie-American Jazz Musician"There have been two revelations in my life- t…"

William Fredric Vennard replied Apr 28, 2011 to Hall of Fame: The Famous and The Intelligentsia -Ambassadors of Homeopathy

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

"This,to me, is not much of a surprise, but am grateful to you for bringing it to ou…"

William Fredric Vennard replied Apr 24, 2011 to The Wonder Of The 30C Potency

21 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by sajjadakram

"Briefly and well put, Dr. Weitbrecht."

William Fredric Vennard replied Mar 30, 2011 to Valuable Tips From Masters Of Homoeopathy

24 May 16, 2011
Reply by Viktor Kalocsai

"Dr. Habib Khan- If you reread my discussion concerning Dr. Todd Rowe, editors of thi…"

William Fredric Vennard replied Mar 20, 2011 to Kent Repertory Delusion Made of Glass

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"When I first became interested in homeopathy{1976}I was managing a health food store…"

William Fredric Vennard replied Mar 10, 2011 to Iridology What Is It ? Do Homeopaths Use This?

18 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by kuram srinivasachar anand

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...