Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Ravi Singh's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Lichen Plannus Casehttp://homoeopathic-cure.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225&am…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Jun 13, 2013 to A Case of Lichen Planus Cured by Homeopathy

4 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"But Dr. Rajneesh at a given case we should not take subrubrics along with head rubri…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Jun 16, 2011 to A Case of Rabies | Cure Completed By Chamomilla

16 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"Till date treated many but didn't found any success including above, only once found…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Jan 31, 2011 to Keloid

33 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Dr. Saurav Kariwala

"I really appreciate Dr.Rajneesh for such a miraclulous case, but here we must say th…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Jan 25, 2011 to A Case of Rabies | Cure Completed By Chamomilla

16 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"The Story Of Conversion of George Vithoulkas(in his words) The highlights are that d…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Jan 3, 2011 to "My Conversion to Homoeopathy"

27 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Nilanjana Basu

"Please see very recent photos of case"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Oct 18, 2010 to New Case of Face wart 1 years duration cured in a week.

56 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"with 3 Drugs daily. Ideal Cure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Sep 9, 2010 to An Ideal Cure of An Incurable Disease- Fibroadenoma

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by dr e a farooquee

"Dear Dr.Prasad I appreciate yr gentleness and Dr.Gary's hold-fast view of Hahnemanni…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Sep 9, 2010 to Two Cases of One Sided Disease Cured With Same Rubrics

47 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by kuram srinivasachar anand

"Interesting Discussion. Thanks Dr.Gary. I here must quote one point of Dr.Prasad "…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Sep 3, 2010 to Two Cases of One Sided Disease Cured With Same Rubrics

47 Oct 21, 2010

"I have never Seen a person of RH school who had not taken rubric Light desire for in…"

Dr. Ravi Singh replied Sep 2, 2010 to Two Cases of One Sided Disease Cured With Same Rubrics

47 Oct 21, 2010

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...