Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Katja Schütt's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a very interesting article which I enjoyed reading very much. Thanks, Maja !"

Katja Schütt replied Nov 30, 2013 to Transfer and Countertransference of Emotions In Homeopathy Patient Interaction

8 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Maja Letić

"The more dangerous germs most frequently find their origin in hospitals where antibi…"

Katja Schütt replied Jun 4, 2011 to Escherichia Coli E-coli O104:H4 Outbreak 2011 Germany

65 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"  well... in §44 Organon is written that SIMILAR diseases CANNOT form a double, comp…"

Katja Schütt replied Jan 11, 2011 to Are Complex Disease and Double Complex Disease The Same?

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nagarajan

"Hahnemann talks of complex diseases in §40 Organon, which are composed of dissimila…"

Katja Schütt replied Jan 10, 2011 to Are Complex Disease and Double Complex Disease The Same?

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Dr. Nagarajan

"Hi David, you may have a look at the remedies listed in the rubric Generalities, wo…"

Katja Schütt replied Aug 10, 2010 to Snake Bites

10 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Katja Schütt

"Thank you Arindam, you are an amazing source of knowledge, pics and graphs. And I ap…"

Katja Schütt replied May 8, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jagat Manik, MD

"Fascinating topic, Gina, I read all contributions with great interest ! Ulrich Welt…"

Katja Schütt replied May 7, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jagat Manik, MD

"Hi Peter, I actually wanted to refer to the article "The Quantic Link To DNA (How do…"

Katja Schütt replied May 6, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dr.Sadhana Gaykar

"Dear Peter, I just came across this article. Even if it does not mention the term "v…"

Katja Schütt replied May 6, 2010 to Homeopathic substances interact with the genetic blueprint.

37 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dr.Sadhana Gaykar

"Just to add, there have also a lot of contributions here at HWC already on LM potenc…"

Katja Schütt replied Apr 23, 2010 to LM Potency

21 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...