Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Louise Mclean's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, as long as homeopaths view each other as competition, we will not make headway.…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 29, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Hi Debby, I am getting involved in a marvellous project here in the UK. The Nationa…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 28, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Yes, I like it. And so true about the Law of Attraction which incidentally ties in t…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 26, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"I agree we must go on the Offense and not the Defence! Gina - please send me the li…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 24, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Hi Gina, I agree with you and I agree with Dr. Kambli. By the way, I know the guy w…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 24, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Yes, I know about it. Dana wanted me to edit Wikipedia Homeopathy but I knew there w…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 23, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Hi Gina, Read what Dana Ullman has to say about trying to get the truth about homeo…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 22, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Yes, Gina, I ran Zeus Information Service www.zeusinfoservice.com since 2003 and hav…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 22, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Happy Christmas to you Laura. I wish all the Indian and Pakistani homeopaths could…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 20, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Yes, people think the WHO is impartial but it seems just as bad as the FDA. They are…"

Louise Mclean replied Dec 17, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2018   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...