Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"giving only the 30 potency to every patient after selecting the homeopathic similimu…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Aug 30, 2011 to Potency Selection Has Some Rules

27 May 10, 2012
Reply by Dr. Edward Meiggs Ph.D.,ND

"So what is her delusion: her brothers had a quarrels about property.Previously her e…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jul 6, 2011 to Delusions and Dreams

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Dr. chandrakant bhapkar

"Manytimes I have seen in patients dreams that they are Representing or constituting…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jul 6, 2011 to Delusions and Dreams

4 Jul 6, 2011

"Sure"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jul 5, 2011 to Delusions and Dreams

4 Jul 6, 2011

"First of all we should know The defination of Mother Tincture by Homoeopathic Pharma…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jun 19, 2011 to Use Of Mother Tinctures Homoeopathic Or Non Homoeopathic?

18 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"No sir, I have never said I agree with you! reply was not for you. Reproving is not…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Apr 21, 2011 to In Homeopathic Seminars Our Remedy Prediction Is Always Wrong. Why?

37 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"sir, I am talking about potency selection of alium cepa. Will give not give lillium…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Apr 21, 2011 to In Homeopathic Seminars Our Remedy Prediction Is Always Wrong. Why?

37 Apr 25, 2011

"I might give Alium cepa for fluent  coryza 10 M single dose other will give 30 c rep…"

37 Apr 25, 2011

"The weather,climate,soil,water--all are responsible for different actions. On this g…"

37 Apr 25, 2011

"That is what I am trying to say, dr sajjid!"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Apr 20, 2011 to In Homeopathic Seminars Our Remedy Prediction Is Always Wrong. Why?

37 Apr 25, 2011

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...