Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"A since 1915 we have progress in microbiology and pathological state of condition bu…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Apr 2, 2015 to Tuberculosis (Koch's) And Homoeopathic Medicines

15 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Dr. chandrakant bhapkar

"I urge all the researchers to prove the medicine on human and not on rat or on mice.…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Mar 27, 2015 to Tuberculosis (Koch's) And Homoeopathic Medicines

15 Apr 2, 2015

"few day this news is flashing in my Facebook screen and remember that years ago I ha…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Mar 27, 2015 to Tuberculosis (Koch's) And Homoeopathic Medicines

15 Apr 2, 2015

"MUMBAI: Haffkine Institute, the 116-year-old historical research institute in Parel…"

15 Apr 2, 2015

"Since many days the fight of allopathy and homoeopathy people of maharashtra and Ind…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jun 25, 2014 to Maharashtra cabinet had given permission to Homoepathy to practice allopathy with completion of one pharmacology course

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Debby, The things are not like you are thinking. The so called homoeopathic doctors…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jun 25, 2014 to Maharashtra cabinet had given permission to Homoepathy to practice allopathy with completion of one pharmacology course

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Debby Bruck

"This is a totally unethical and faithless move by those mongrels who will never know…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jun 22, 2014 to Maharashtra cabinet had given permission to Homoepathy to practice allopathy with completion of one pharmacology course

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Debby Bruck

"This is totally a political move to field the homoeopathic seat in homoeopathic coll…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Jun 18, 2014 to Maharashtra cabinet had given permission to Homoepathy to practice allopathy with completion of one pharmacology course

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Yes Dr. author trying propose that oxygen is the vital force.There are too many ways…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Apr 4, 2013 to Vital Force Is Oxygen: Enlightening Research By Dr Amarsinha Nikam

10 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

"This is very strange to me that there is no reply to my discussion. This is happenin…"

Dr. chandrakant bhapkar replied Mar 30, 2013 to Vital Force Is Oxygen: Enlightening Research By Dr Amarsinha Nikam

10 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by David Kempson

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...