Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Mary Aspinwall's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Debby If Arnica doesn't help consider Nat sulph especially if there are changes i…"

Mary Aspinwall replied Sep 8, 2011 to Concussion Epidemic In American High Schools and Sports Injuries Lead to Disease

21 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Many people ask me that. I had mercury poisoning and homeopathy saved my life. I tal…"

Mary Aspinwall replied Jun 20, 2009 to What Brought Me/You To Homeopathy? Share In Detail Your Story

12 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"Gabrielle Traub interviewed me and two other colleagues on the Swine flu recently.Pl…"

Mary Aspinwall replied Jun 20, 2009 to Flu Pandemic Extended Discussion

84 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

"I think we as homeopaths know that symptoms and illnesses become chronic if suppress…"

Mary Aspinwall replied May 19, 2009 to Flu - Why it is scary and how homeopathy can help

9 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

"I guess what is scary is that it is one of the few remaining acute illnesses in the…"

Mary Aspinwall replied Apr 29, 2009 to Flu - Why it is scary and how homeopathy can help

9 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

"This is what I found on CDC Antiviral Treatment Suspected Cases Empiric antiviral…"

Mary Aspinwall replied Apr 26, 2009 to Flu - Why it is scary and how homeopathy can help

9 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Can you give me the ref for the CDC info above? Thanks Mary"

Mary Aspinwall replied Apr 26, 2009 to Flu - Why it is scary and how homeopathy can help

9 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debby Bruck

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...