Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

laura murphy's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Debby, Thank you so much for putting together this wonderful collection of arti…"

laura murphy replied Mar 8, 2013 to Vaikunthanath das Kaviraj A Memorial

25 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Tanya & Rumen

"Hi Range, Interesting, and thanks for taking the time to reply Best wishes Laura"

laura murphy replied Feb 17, 2010 to THE HOMEOPATHIC PREPARATION TRAUMEEL® S COMPARED WITH NSAIDS FOR SYMPTOMATIC TREATMENT OF EPICONDYLITIS/TENNIS ELBOW

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Dr.Vikas Verma

"Hi Gina, Sorry, meant to type British Homeopathic Association not Society - I should…"

laura murphy replied Jan 25, 2010 to The Homeopathic Preparation Nervoheel N can Offer an Alternative to Lorazepam Therapy for Mild Nervous Disorders

7 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Hi Hans, The British Homeopathic Association have a couple of D-potency systematic r…"

laura murphy replied Jan 25, 2010 to The Homeopathic Preparation Nervoheel N can Offer an Alternative to Lorazepam Therapy for Mild Nervous Disorders

7 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Hi Gina, Yes I agree, Classical Homeopaths do not use combination remedies, I person…"

7 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Hi Gina, A belated Merry Christmas, I have been computerless for over a week! Thank…"

laura murphy replied Dec 28, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Yes, Natural Medicine is being attacked on all sides Codex Alimentarius Commission a…"

laura murphy replied Dec 21, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"That it will!! Thank you for the comment Vaya con Dios Laura"

laura murphy replied Dec 19, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Thanks Louise, sad to say I am not surprised, wasn't it a pharmaceutical company in…"

laura murphy replied Dec 19, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

"Hi John, Thank you very much for finding the time to reply to the discussion. Yes th…"

laura murphy replied Oct 5, 2009 to Homoeopathy Action Alert -Serious Attack On Homoeopathy

68 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Myra Nissen

RSS

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2018   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...