Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Valerian Mendonca's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"The curry that is saturated with oil is bad. In coastal India areas coconut juice is…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jul 20, 2011 to What Makes Us Sick? I Started A List

31 Jul 20, 2011

"Hi Anna, Appreciate if you could lead me to the link where Geopathic stress is menti…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jul 18, 2011 to What Makes Us Sick? I Started A List

31 Jul 20, 2011

"A Great Person...May his soul rest in peace and his work be the motivation for us."

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jul 18, 2011 to Swami Athuradasji of Homeopathy Passes On July 15, 2011

5 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by DR. Sushil Bahl

"Injunction: When symptoms agree"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jul 1, 2011 to Health Beauty and Natural Growth With A Single Dose

6 Jul 3, 2011

"As per MURPHY... Can we say in other words...do we infer that tumors cured by taking…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 24, 2011 to General And Local Symptoms

20 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Helena Mykrä

"Sir, location, modalities, sensation will help to differentiate the remedies from am…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 24, 2011 to Repair Of Torn Tendon

14 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Dr. Bruce Arnold

"A young student on inhalers of different kinds for along time....and then identified…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 22, 2011 to Change In Behavior After Allopathy!

11 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"Mini Drug Pictures- from the book Frequent Encounters - Extroverts and Introverts by…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 18, 2011 to Natrum Carb: Journey Of An Alcoholic from Affectionate and Benevolence to Antisocial

9 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Debby Bruck

"I feel if a doctor is called on to treat, he should not refuse. No one knows God's w…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 18, 2011 to My Failure! My Mistake?

36 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"I presume this is given in tincture and over a period of time. I know of a mixture o…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 18, 2011 to Smoking Habit

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...