Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Valerian Mendonca's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone in possession of this book...it will reveal a lot. Please share some snippets…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 29, 2011 to Hall of Fame: The Famous and The Intelligentsia -Ambassadors of Homeopathy

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

""Homeopathy is the safest and more reliable approach to ailments and has withstood t…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 28, 2011 to Hall of Fame: The Famous and The Intelligentsia -Ambassadors of Homeopathy

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

"Wear homeopathy up your sleeves, face, back...eat drink and sweat homeopathy in sho…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 27, 2011 to Trend Toward Popularity of Homeopathy

10 May 4, 2015
Reply by Dana Ullman, MPH

"It will be nice if you will monitor your blood pressure during the action of Merc So…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 23, 2011 to Self Prescription By Homeopaths

14 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Farrukh Zeeshan

"Fantastic...! It will be nice if you can share how you go about eliciting sensation.…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 22, 2011 to My Experiences With “The Sensations As If – A Repertory Of Subjective Symptoms” - H.A. Roberts

30 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Charuvahan

":) Wonderful and Thought provoking questions! It has been my observation too that ex…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 20, 2011 to In Homeopathic Seminars Our Remedy Prediction Is Always Wrong. Why?

37 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"Hans, What I liked of your approach is that you hand over the case papers when your…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 16, 2011 to Collaboration Between Homeopaths

11 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

"In India I see a problem that homeopaths are very busy and hence unable to make time…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 15, 2011 to Collaboration Between Homeopaths

11 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

"Wouldn't it be good to list out the expected protocol during the first consultation.…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 15, 2011 to When Does The Patient Say Goodbye To A Doctor?

17 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Prabhat Kumar Dasgupta

"If the clinic can have a basic questionnaire seeking a feedback to gauge their satis…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Apr 14, 2011 to When Does The Patient Say Goodbye To A Doctor?

17 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Prabhat Kumar Dasgupta

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...