Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Valerian Mendonca's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, Happy to know we are all on the same wavelength. Great explanation by Dr. Shu…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 17, 2011 to Use Of Mother Tinctures Homoeopathic Or Non Homoeopathic?

18 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Dr Rajneesh Kumar Sharma MD(Hom)

"Digitalis is given in tincture  by allopaths physician...and there are cases when th…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 16, 2011 to Use Of Mother Tinctures Homoeopathic Or Non Homoeopathic?

18 Jun 19, 2011

"In Goa our garden we would grow Brahmi (Indian plant used as memory tonic). And I wo…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 16, 2011 to Is There Any Difference Between Drug Pictures At Hahnemann's Time And Modern Era?

10 Jun 16, 2012

"Yes. They give instant relief. And people think they are cured and send more people…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 16, 2011 to Success Of A Physician Via-A-Vis Success As A True Homoeopath

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

"Agree Sir - but the second should be reason for the first."

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 15, 2011 to Success Of A Physician Via-A-Vis Success As A True Homoeopath

5 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Dr. Valerian Mendonca

"I guess Debby we must have a 'like' tab just like FB. Its a nice way to endorse our…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 15, 2011 to Baba Ramdev In The Eyes Of A Homeopath | Analysis of Personality

37 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Dr.Vikas Verma

"Another  excerpt: In chronic cases like Arteriosclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Tu…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 15, 2011 to Constitution As An Eliminating Rubric

12 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

"Constitution in other words can be equated to disposition. Today I was once again re…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied Jun 13, 2011 to Constitution As An Eliminating Rubric

12 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

"Hmmm, I have faced similar predicament with my babies. It will nice to reflect and f…"

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied May 31, 2011 to The ‘Purging Nut’ Stopped The Purging!

13 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

"Sir, a few illustrative case will be of immense value to us."

Dr. Valerian Mendonca replied May 30, 2011 to Fever and Boger Boenninghausen Repertory

12 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by sajjadakram

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...