Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

dr e a farooquee's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"but the definition of clear picture is not clear. Sometimes one symptom gives clear…"

dr e a farooquee replied Jan 22, 2011 to Prescription On Single Symptoms

24 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Dr. Habib Khan.

"21 yrs   14/12/10 CC: asthma BP 140/80   Asthma , chronic---------------------------…"

dr e a farooquee replied Jan 16, 2011 to Immaterial Genetic Characteristic of An Individual

43 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by dr e a farooquee

"find a case attached below treated with the help of immaterial genetic characteristi…"

dr e a farooquee replied Jan 12, 2011 to Immaterial Genetic Characteristic of An Individual

43 Jan 16, 2011

"dear dr habib i think you are very right in your prescription prescribing lac.can fo…"

dr e a farooquee replied Jan 5, 2011 to Prescription On Single Symptoms

24 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Dr. Habib Khan.

"hi dr nilmadhab i am a clinician. i study organon in the clinic on the patient. what…"

dr e a farooquee replied Sep 26, 2010 to Immaterial Genetic Characteristic of An Individual

43 Jan 16, 2011

"hi dr kaviraj every homeopath have it's own definition of totality of symptoms. sele…"

dr e a farooquee replied Sep 26, 2010 to Immaterial Genetic Characteristic of An Individual

43 Jan 16, 2011

"hi dr prabhat the symptom like sympathy is mentioned in the repertory but where it i…"

43 Jan 16, 2011

"hi dr kaviraj a proving can produce changeable symptoms like dirrhoea, fever, bodyac…"

43 Jan 16, 2011

"hi dr sushil a medicine capable to produce diarrhea, fever in an individual who is…"

43 Jan 16, 2011

"dear dr nilmadhab kindly try to see the contents of the discussion. the method by wh…"

43 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

Please use this PayPal link to pay the Membership Fee

Existing members: $ 15

New members: $ 20

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...