Homeopathy in Intensive Care
and Emergency Medicine
Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Aamir Mustafa, Please note that homeopathy science has now been changed and we…"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied Mar 7, 2012 to Testis Blockage Cured With Fagonia Arabica Mother Tincture

16 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Dr. Wequar Ali Khan

"TESTIS BLOCKAGE. (Any kind of obsruction in testis resulting obstructive azoospermia…"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied Mar 7, 2012 to Testis Blockage Cured With Fagonia Arabica Mother Tincture

16 Oct 25, 2013

"in other words i wrote about symptoms of "Obstructive Azoospermia""

16 Oct 25, 2013

"Dear Sahni, I am talking about symptoms of "Obstructive Azoospermia""

16 Oct 25, 2013

"Thanks for short comments"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied Mar 6, 2012 to Testis Blockage Cured With Fagonia Arabica Mother Tincture

16 Oct 25, 2013

"Please further clarify your questions?"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied Mar 6, 2012 to Testis Blockage Cured With Fagonia Arabica Mother Tincture

16 Oct 25, 2013

"Clinical proving of this plant mother tincture and various homeopathic pharmaceutica…"

16 Oct 25, 2013

"Dear Dr. Nilanjana Basu,   Thanks for submission of case of Hydrocele but unfortunat…"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied May 25, 2011 to Hydrocele

14 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Nilanjana Basu

"On the basis of my clinical experience of thousands of such patients i do agree with…"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied May 25, 2011 to Thalassaemia

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kavitha Kukunoor

"During my clinical homeopathic practice with a experience of more than 300000 patien…"

Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz replied Mar 10, 2011 to An Answer to the Controversial Question of Diet

45 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Homeopathic Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...