Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Debby Bruck's Discussions (3,600)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Lise ~ So happy someone is listening and posting comments so that we get some f…"

Debby Bruck replied Nov 18, 2013 to Maria Bohle Homeopathy As An Emerging Profession & Statins Today!

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Hi Dr Rafeeque. Really glad you had a chance to watch the archive of this program. "

Debby Bruck replied Sep 5, 2013 to Dr Deepak Sharma Interview Homeopathy For Uterine Health, Growths and Fibroids

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Debby Bruck

"This will be an enlightening interview. Looking forward to it. "

Debby Bruck replied Jul 26, 2013 to Resonance: The Secret Behind Homeopathy and Active Consciousness

2 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Debby Bruck

"I will have to arrange it with Kate and Cilla"

Debby Bruck replied Nov 13, 2012 to Kate Birch and Cilla Whatcott Teach About Homeoprophylactics

2 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Fantastic news, Saravanan. It's going to be a fantastic program with Sergei telling…"

Debby Bruck replied Sep 27, 2012 to Sergei Boutenko Vegetarian Diet Healed His Diabetes

4 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Dr Deepak Sharma

"Dr Wequar. I hope you will join us for the show and I'm looking forward to hearing w…"

Debby Bruck replied Jul 14, 2012 to Rape Is Not A Laughing Matter

2 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Fabulous contribution, Seniya. We only have an hour to touch upon this subject on th…"

Debby Bruck replied Jul 9, 2012 to If Punishment Does Not Work How To Discipline Children?

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"These certainly are contributing factors to the care of children today. Thanks so mu…"

Debby Bruck replied Jul 5, 2012 to If Punishment Does Not Work How To Discipline Children?

4 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Thank you Dr Rajneesh."

Debby Bruck replied May 12, 2012 to How to Help Women Who Feel Sick During Pregnancy May 14, 2012

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by Dr. Wequar Ali Khan

"Hello Jean and all my friends on HWC. If you wish to call in to the show, we must kn…"

Debby Bruck replied Apr 16, 2012 to WHAW What Would Hahnemann Do? Interactive Show on April 16, 2012

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Debby Bruck

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...