Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

The-Political-Environment (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Homeopathic Community | Getting to Global

From My Perspective I am concerned as I look at the state of homeopathy in the world today.  Concerned because of two great issues.   Firs…

Started by Vinton McCabe

7 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Dr Muhammed Rafeeque

CBC Marketplace Television Show

Please Read the Comment below of correspondence that PROVES That this entire show was biased from start to end and was totally unscientific…

Started by Debby Bruck

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Debby Bruck

Homeopathy Misinformation By Media

In the photograph below on the GP Website, they compare homeopathy to aroma-therapy. How absurd and what a deception! We can see from this…

Started by Debby Bruck

0 Dec 16, 2010

Homeopathy is a Verb | A Response to WHO Safety Issues by Manish Bhatia

Homeopathy is a Verb A concerted effort on the part of homeopaths to secure the definition of homeopathy as an energy medicine based upon '…

Started by Debby Bruck

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by RTN.DR. S.K.VASHISHT

U.K. London Limited Homoeopathic Care

Camdem New Journal October 15, 2010 Threat to Homeopathy patients - North London Sector (NCL) NHS Trust announce plans to extend controvers…

Started by Debby Bruck

1 Oct 16, 2010

NCH Action Alert for September 2010 NCCAM

Dear HWC Members, We can all work together to make a difference. Please start listing more bullet points with comments that can be made whe…

Started by Debby Bruck

1 Sep 28, 2010

Harvard Medical Students Rebel Against Pharma-Ties

Airing Dirty Laundry. The next generation is waking up to the industry in which it lives. The medical establishment will be turned on its h…

Started by Debby Bruck

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Jessica Galligani

Japan Criticizes Homeopathy

Thank you to Neela for bringing this news to our attentionMedindia | The physician to Japanese Emperor Akihito and top scientists have slam…

Started by Debby Bruck

9 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

Government Response to the Science and Technology Committee report | Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy

Government Response to the Science and Technology Committee report 'Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy’Presented to Parliament by the Secretary o…

Started by Debby Bruck

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

HomeopathyHeals.Me.UK

Hats off to Louise McLean for her years of Homeopathic News Reporting and the opening of her new website http://homeopathyheals.me.uk  RE…

Started by Debby Bruck

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...