Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Homeopathic-Theory-Philosophy (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cause - Micro organism or Miasm

Psora due to suppression of skin erruption caused by Itch mite.... Sycosis and Syphilis caused by suppression of gonorhoea and chancre whic…

Started by Charuvahan

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Charuvahan

Allopath Explains Homeopathy

Allopathy (Modern medicine) classifies diseases into 1) congenital - like hare lip 2) inflammatory- like all infections 3) degenerative - l…

Started by I.J.SWAMY

5 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by I.J.SWAMY

What is life force?

We can read about life force in many books... but what it is really... How would you describe it?

Started by tihana buterin

0 Sep 24, 2009

LM Potency

LM Potency is the final scientific contribution Samuel Hahnemann. It can say it is his life long reasearch work. The LM potency ps really m…

Started by Dr. Srikanta Choudhury, MD(Hom)

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Hans Weitbrecht

Link To Free Online Resource Material

Another Forum Discussion of Resource Material in on the Network Please visit that site to add your comments and additional notes.

Started by Debby Bruck

0 May 30, 2009

Potency Selection

What Homeopathic potency should I take? By Gina Tyler DHOM. 1998 There is a difference in the action of the various potencies of homeopathi…

Started by Gina Tyler DHOM

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

Artificial chronic disease is the monster gifted by modern pathy

Since the period of Samuel Hahnemann ART.CHR. DIS are on a very high and introduction of ANTIBIOTICS and some new chemical compositions in…

Started by Dr.Supriyo Mallick

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

PSYCHOSOMATICS in homeopathy

Psychosomatics in Homeopathy By Gina Tyler DHOM.1997 www.ginatyler.com For thousands of years, various cultures have known the connection…

0 May 24, 2009

Your expierence regards Miasmatic prescribing?Why should this be important in our casetaking process?

See an article I wrote 12 yrs ago,Published in many homeopathic journals all over the world........this copy can be found on line at www.hp

0 May 23, 2009

RSS

HWC Partners

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2019   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...